Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkey Sausage

• 15-05-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I hope this thread hasn't been made before, but I wanted to know if anyone knew any shops in Ireland that stocked Turkey sausage. I know they aren't the healthiest of things but they said to be a nice alternative to the beef and pork varieties of sausage.
    I've never tried them so I thought it would be a nice change, opinions on turkey sausages would be greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭StandardAngel

Tesco and Superquinn stock them, Ballyfree make them, they make chicken sausages and turkey rashers too!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Tesco and Superquinn stock them, Ballyfree make them, they make chicken sausages and turkey rashers too!
    Thank you very much! I haven't tried anywhere yet as I am not in town but after work I'll have a look in Tesco! I live in Sligo so hopefully they will stock them here aswell as bigger areas like Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

Their turkey rashers are fantastic! Only 26 calories per slice and just as nice, if not nicer than traditional rashers. I sometimes have 2 between 2 slices of Weight Watchers brown bread if I'm looking for something sandwich-like that isn't too calorie heavy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I live in Dublin 4 and have not been able to find turkey or chicken rashers or sausages in Tesco in Sandymount or either of the Tescos in Baggot Street (both of which are useless anyway!) Any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

sorry to drag up an old thread, saves making a similar one though:D, i have been looking for these ballyfree turkey sausages/rashers/products for the last month or so all over dublin 2/4 and can't find them for the life of me :( have even emailed ballyfree with no response, can anyone that does purchase them or knows where they are sold around dublin 2/4 or town share the secret please :confused::D thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

My local Supervalu does them, just bought the turkey rashers yesterday but I'm in Limerick :D

My local Supervalu does them, just bought the turkey rashers yesterday but I'm in Limerick :D

nice nice :) as much as i wanna buy them i don't think i will trek to Limerick (yet) :D i used to be able to get them in most tesco's around but honestly havn't been able to find them in years :(

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Tesco on Parnell Street does them.

Tesco on Parnell Street does them.

thanks so much, was in that way today, its probably the ONLY tesco i havn't tried :)

Advertisement