Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for sniper...nothing too expensive

• 09-04-2013 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good accurate sniper. Like the idea of l96s or bar 10s/vsrs but I am open to the idea of other snipers. Not Gbbs please as they wouldnt be of interest to me. Just post up what you have and a picture and I will let you know.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

hi whats your price for a decent sniper? i have a vsr 10 spring wood version with original box not a mark on this gun as its used as a wall hanger also have a bipod for it somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Kevd210

I have an l96 listed on here price is €160 but I'm open to offers
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

I have an Ibolt with scope for 100 euro if thats any good to ya..?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

A sound chap has this JG Bar 10 G-spec - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056924023

Which bar the TM VSR G-Spec, is probably the best available to start with as far as I'm aware

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement