Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

eFlow - removed facility to pay tolls in advance

Options
  • 29-08-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Has anyone been on the new eFlow website? Looks great and is more user friendly but they have removed the option of making a payment on your account in advance.

I used to pay for my tolls at the start of the month (on pay day). I'm on a really tight budget and tend to not have money in my account towards the end of the month. They can't change the date of the direct debit either.

Why have eFlow removed this option? I don't really care if it's inconvenient for them -I was told this morning (phone) that it was awkward for them so they've removed it!

Any other tag companies that I can place credit on in advance??

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

justback83 wrote: »
    Has anyone been on the new eFlow website? Looks great and is more user friendly but they have removed the option of making a payment on your account in advance.

I used to pay for my tolls at the start of the month (on pay day). I'm on a really tight budget and tend to not have money in my account towards the end of the month. They can't change the date of the direct debit either.

Why have eFlow removed this option? I don't really care if it's inconvenient for them -I was told this morning (phone) that it was awkward for them so they've removed it!

Any other tag companies that I can place credit on in advance??

Can you not go to the Pay a Toll and pay a few tolls in advance there?

Or did you used to pay a few €2.10 fares in advance?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭justback83

nava wrote: »
    Can you not go to the payatoll .ie and pay a few tolls in advance there?

Or did you used to pay a few €2.10 fares in advance?

This is for journeys without a tag - that's €1.00 more expensive for every trip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

So you are on a tag with DD but want to pay for it manually? I can see why it's awkward for them. That said I don't know why they can't change the DD date.

Advertisement