Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Playing Hard to Get or What TF?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

maguic24 wrote: »
    Ah lads, there's no need to be getting nasty about it.

:confused: All my post were intended to be light-hearted. :D
    I was raised by wolves. Female wolves. So yes, it was odd.

Are you one of these Neil Strauss (the game) types? Cause he's single these days. Techniques might give you results in the short to medium terms but ultimately they'll get you nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

zetalambda wrote: »

They certainly don't come across that way and they're not even aimed at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

Are you one of these Neil Strauss (the game) types? Cause he's single these days. Techniques might give you results in the short to medium terms but ultimately they'll get you nowhere.

No, I just noticed that turning the volume straight up to 11 in the early days of dating just chases women away, you got to turn the dial nice and slow. No game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Years ago i would have chased a bit if they played hard to get but nowadays i just don't care so i don't bother my time and just move on. I've no time for that stuff to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

blacklilly wrote: »
    Ohhh deflecting my statement by trying to insult me, the operative word being "trying".

Anyway back on topic zatalambda (aka dry dick), some men, like some women play games. Most people don't like games, especially when they're on the receiving end of them

Lighten up girl. I'm just having a bit of banter. You can wet my dick anytime sweetheart. Are you going the the next beers? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Lighten up girl. I'm just having a bit of banter. You can wet my dick anytime sweetheart. Are you going the the next beers? :D

Ok, sweetheart, knock that shít off now please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

I've noticed that a lot of these threads are started by people over 30. To me that's kind of worrying. Don't get me wrong, it took me a while to figure certain things out, but I think there are fundamental basics you should figure out before a certain age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Pug160 wrote: »
    I've noticed that a lot of these threads are started by people over 30. To me that's kind of worrying. Don't get me wrong, it took me a while to figure certain things out, but I think there are fundamental basics you should figure out before a certain age.

Well it seems I've worked fcuk all out, I was in a couple of lonnnnng relationships, that didn't start off with all this texting stuff, oh and I don't have a Facebook account! how weird am I :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Well it seems I've worked fcuk all out, I was in a couple of lonnnnng relationships, that didn't start off with all this texting stuff, oh and I don't have a Facebook account! how weird am I :o

I think being in relationships only gives you experience at being in relationships - not much else. Being frustrated and overly cynical about things usually comes from being unhappy with life in general. I get like that myself sometimes, but when I'm happier and more content it means I'm more level headed and relaxed, with more of an objective, care free attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Stop texting then and do what you have always done when you met someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

I don't play hard to get...I play easy to get hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

Some girls find it hard to trust someone. May be she is confused abt trusting u. Doent mean that you are not worthy of trusting but may be she is not able to make up her mind. And if u don't like the way she is then probably she is not the right one for you. But i would suggest give it one last 'actual' shot. Say it out loud to her abt ur feelings to her and if it doesnt turn out somewhat like u might have wanted then move ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭kittycati

I think the dating scene has changed so so much from years ago..but do think from day one you are better to be honest and upfront and lay your cards on the table..you will quickly sort the wood from the trees..Dont waste your time and energy on headwreckers who are only trying to boost their already inflated egos..

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

So OP, what ever happened??

He texted all the single women into oblivion.

Imagine it being marked against you if you don't text someone back within a half hour.
    I do start to notice after maybe half an hour or an hour....

She dodged that bullet. I wouldn't be interested in constant needy texting and time limits on replies.

Advertisement