Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cavan Institute

Options
  • 27-08-2013 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Does anyone know when the students go back to college?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Hi all.

Does anyone know when the students go back to college?

Next Monday seems to be induction day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Cheers for that.

Do you know if there are any societies or the like in the college? Or an Ents department?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Cheers for that.

Do you know if there are any societies or the like in the college? Or an Ents department?

No idea, I was there 7 years ago and just going back again. Was in DIT in the meantime though so if there are none I will see what clubs/socs people would be interested in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Grainne101

There are a few clubs and societies in Cavan Institute, they will have a day for sign ups in mid September I think (we usually have a Macra stand at it so if you'd like to join us you are more than welcome, we are only lovely ðŸ˜႒)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I'm actually organising a regular student night in town, with techno, house, hip hop, disco, and so forth djs/producers, and was trying to find out who I'd get speaking with to gauge what kind of response there will be to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement