Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shooting days - Swap - Meet ups.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ClarkyTrd

Hi folks,

Anyone looking for help with rabbits, foxes, crows, pigeons, magpies. Whatever it is I'd be happy to help out with a friend of mine, we do a lot of vermin control around the area.

Have a CZ .22 with new night vision kit for all them lamp shy bunnies and foxes :), shotgun, lots of ferrets, traps, etc.. Fully insured by Countryside Alliance Ireland.

Would like to help out with pigeons over crops if available.

Based in Wicklow but will travel within reason.

PM me if you need any help,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Hi all ,3 Guns(semi auto 12 Gauge) Pigeon decoys (50), Spinners(1), 3 Hides, 4 Hoppers available for crop protection in Munster area (based in Limerick) willing to travel.All shooters insured NARGC/IFA/CAI cards available on arrival.Just looking for opportunity of trigger time & good time.Anyone know of landowners in need of Crop Protection we will gladly oblige.
    PM for Mobile No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭beretta firearm

looking for pigeon shooting in north kildare /meath area
    nargc insurance
    pm me please
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Vulture 1

hey there i m based in the waterford cork area i am luck enough to live in an area where i have plenty of fallow shooting.

i m looking for a day or two sika shooting kerry direction.

i am not looking for premissions or new hunting ground just a day out.

i expect the same in return when yu visit my patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭PippaSpaniel

Vulture 1 wrote: »
    hey there i m based in the waterford cork area i am luck enough to live in an area where i have plenty of fallow shooting.

i m looking for a day or two sika shooting kerry direction.

i am not looking for premissions or new hunting ground just a day out.

i expect the same in return when yu visit my patch.

Pm me there now and we can sort something out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭hunterpajero

anyone interested in a bit of crow and pigeon decoying shooting this sunday?some stubbles have being shot already but still birds coming into them to feed

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭garyc007

M
    anyone interested in a bit of crow and pigeon decoying shooting this sunday?some stubbles have being shot already but still birds coming into them to feed
    . I might be. U in the nenagh area?

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭hunterpajero

no thurles area

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

If anyone around westport wants to join me for a bit of snipe shooting pm me. I have a couple of good spots. Also I have a couple of good bunny permissions,for recreational shooting only, NO ferreting or clear outs, this is our staple for the off season but I would be glad to bring out and newbie until they get permissions of their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Longranger wrote: »
    If anyone around westport wants to join me for a bit of snipe shooting pm me. I have a couple of good spots. Also I have a couple of good bunny permissions,for recreational shooting only, NO ferreting or clear outs, this is our staple for the off season but I would be glad to bring out and newbie until they get permissions of their own.

Snipe shooting is out for a while:-( landowner is doing loads of work in the best spot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭howya mike

Lookin to do a bit of pigeon shooting down Carlow. Shooting for over 30 years but never did any proper pigeon shooting. I am fully insured and can offer some good rabbit shooting in return.
    Thanking you
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Just wondering is there any laois deer stalkers that would be willing to bring an insured person along for a deer stalk some day during the season.not looking to shoot a deer or gain new permissions.just looking to get the experience of a proper stalk and hopefully get to see 1 get bagged.could offer a day pheasant or duck shooting in return
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

djflawless wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any laois deer stalkers that would be willing to bring an insured person along for a deer stalk some day during the season.not looking to shoot a deer or gain new permissions.just looking to get the experience of a proper stalk and hopefully get to see 1 get bagged.could offer a day pheasant or duck shooting in return
    cheers

I'm not in Laois, but if you could travel, I can offer a morning after deer later on in the season up in Wicklow. I've been busy lately so only getting the licence sorted now, but dying to try some duck shooting in the meantime if you're interested.

cheers

I'm not in Laois, but if you could travel, I can offer a morning after deer later on in the season up in Wicklow. I've been busy lately so only getting the licence sorted now, but dying to try some duck shooting in the meantime if you're interested.
    Cheers for that offer mate but wicklow would be a quare drive for a provisional licence and feck all driving done on major roads :D
    maybe when i can manage more than the closest gun shop

It's a long season yet, and best bet will be from November when the full open season is on, so if you fancy it, the offer's there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Duckhunter666

Lads looking for some goose shooting if any ones has some.

Many thanks I'm in kildare but will travel anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 9 peenie92

Im looking for duck and or geese shooting in leinster will travel im in wexford, if anyone knows of any going? many years shooting experience starting to get into wildfowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 peenie92

cheers
    hi mate i have stalking in offaly if your interested i might be able to sort it out, im in for a bit of duck shooting myself where are you offering yours for?

Im in abbeyleix in laois myself.currently (hopefully) in talks with a fella but ill keep in touch.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Lads can anyone in Dublin/Wicklow area bring me stalking
    Not looking to take a shot or anything unless you want me to as I've yet to bag a nice pricket
    Can return with a days hawking with the ferrets aswell

• Advertisement

Hi all, looking to do a bit of bird shooting, either pigeons or ducks. Based in west Wicklow myself. I can offer a morning's stalking in return, as soon as my deer licence comes back. I have a patch which has some good population of hinds, so good chance of a deer in return from November on. Love to do some duck shooting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

hello im looking for someone that has a rabbit problem or that would like to do a bit of ferreting and has access to land with clear ditches i want too break in some new ferrets and have no where as of yet to do it....can repay with a bit of pigeon decoying??? kildare dublin wicklow areas thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

anthonyos wrote: »
    hello im looking for someone that has a rabbit problem or that would like to do a bit of ferreting and has access to land with clear ditches i want too break in some new ferrets and have no where as of yet to do it....can repay with a bit of pigeon decoying??? kildare dublin wicklow areas thanks
    Ya may have to wait a week or two when the weather gets colder
    The ditches will drop and holes will be visable
    Il be going this weekend if you are interested to my permission that always has rabbits
    Pm if you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

would like to go deer stalking i would spectate i want to go with someone that knows what they r at i went last year with a lad that had his arse glued to the seat of the jeep i could give days phesant shooting in return we dont have the best phesant shooting but ill give a day all the same. i would settle for a goat stalk and possible shot

• Subscribers Posts: 332 ✭✭noeleire

hi lads i am also looking for somebody to go deer stalking with i have never gone before and would love to get some experience i live in wicklow so if there is anybody that would not mind a learner going with them it would be great .. thanks lads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 268 ✭✭owelfisherman

Hi all
    like everbody else ..i would love to go stalking for a day a learn from someone with exprience.i dont want to go for a shot i dont even have a rifle myself(yet hopefully) just want to learn how it goes and hopefully see on bagged.could swap for an evenings rabbits

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

will swap a days pheasant snipe woodcock, shooting for a days duck goose or grouse shooting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 brian45

I am looking for some ferreting permissions,in galway roscommon westmeath offly or in within reson,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

wanted someone to show me the good spots around galway city or surrounding area for sea fishing
    in return can do some duck phesant pigeon shooting

anyone that might have a boat can pay the fuel costs
    and return a days deer stalking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭AL 555

If anyone is in the west Limerick area looking for some crow shooting can they drop me a pm as I may have something for them, large numbers of crows in sheds etc...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement