Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Indeed, it's now only a 13 week wait for Lucy to be finally unmasked. :pac:

I never said which year! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dolores should told have Pete :mad:

I have no sympathy for Wayne or Dolores now, I dont care what Lucy does to them

I agree, they're just pure stupid at this stage. That confused look Dolores is going around with on her face ALL the time is really starting to annoy me

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Indeed, it's now only a 13 week wait for Lucy to be finally unmasked. :pac:

Na it will last until Christmas 2015 Lucy will prob lie and say she is preggers steal a baby girl call her Jessica :p

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Just watching now. Wayne and Lucy should be seriously nominated to a Razzi!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭dixiedan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dolores should told have Pete :mad:

I have no sympathy for Wayne or Dolores now

That Wayne...Did you see the face on the stupid idiotic moron? Falling for all the crap from that lunatic. My wife says he is nothing but a mealy mouthed little Lucylickass :D. She wonders why he never shows his teeth..has he any? "I love her ma!" ffs :rolleyes:

Did Dermot get smaller or Kelly get bigger? Why does Bob always speak in a conspiratorial loud whispery tone? I could go on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

AFAIR Dr Brendan helped Floyd end his life and being a doctor was able to cover it up as Heather and Renee were nursing Floyd in his final days, but somehow Robert, his cousin, caught wind of it and, being Robert, felt obliged to report him in spite of any circumstances.

Heather and Brendan had to do a runner in a hurry but I'm not sure why Renee went, I think it was because she didn't want to lose Heather and Eleanor. Brendan is also Ben's biological father.

• No sure, Christmas is far away. :P

i sence lucy will so mad and the victim is the turkey :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

How much coffee does Delores drink, she was in the shop getting a take out, (when she only lives across the street why can't she make a cup at home), when she told Wayne about the lie, then she is in the hungry pig getting a refill when Pete comes in. Why doesn't it show them at home having a big greasy fry up on a Sunday morning, rarely see anyone having meals in their homes, so unrealistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

On another note, do Carol and Louie only have one room in their home, talk about a cramped party, poor Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

No one seems to have a pet, no dogs no cats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

dave1982 wrote: »
    It's also against the rules in Soapland for two people to have the same first name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

sffc wrote: »
    It's also against the rules in Soapland for two people to have the same first name.

But before FC had two Seamuses - Seamus McAleer and Seamus Icantrememberhissurnam...the other guy, who was a councillor and then also turned out to be yer wan Emma's dad....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,779 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

julyjane wrote: »
    AFAIR Dr Brendan helped Floyd end his life and being a doctor was able to cover it up as Heather and Renee were nursing Floyd in his final days, but somehow Robert, his cousin, caught wind of it and, being Robert, felt obliged to report him in spite of any circumstances.

Heather and Brendan had to do a runner in a hurry but I'm not sure why Renee went, I think it was because she didn't want to lose Heather and Eleanor. Brendan is also Ben's biological father.

where did yer man Robert go to? he was good craic

Edit: actually now that I think of it, he probable went to American and hooked up with Sheldon (Big Bang) - can you imagine the two of them together, fighting over Amy Farah Fawset :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Cass has a dog .

Didn't something happen to Sheeby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Yangedd wrote: »
    Didn't something happen to Sheeby?

Poisoned they say ...by Loowee!:D

cloptrop wrote: »
    Cass has a dog .

Really ?

I have never seen him?

Hitchens wrote: »
    Poisoned they say ...by Loowee!:D

I wish Cass was poisoned lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

It's all heading for Bob to somehow swindle Louis out of the pub.

That happening over the xmas episode's would be great!

Why can't Lucy accept that Dolores no longer wants her around?

• Advertisement

• TV NOW Magazine Update

Read at your OWN RISK
    yes lucy "The Bitch" is doing out head in too reports tv now magazine someone needs to bring her down quick

this whole lucy "The Bitch" situation is getting out of control .

we dont know how long it will be before she gets her comeuppance but dont you just know it will be ever so sweet when she does.

this week laura is continually exasperated and surprised an surprised at just how much dolores is wrapped around lucy "The Bitch" little finger for example after another round of taunting pete dolores confronts lucy "The Bitch" on why she would do such a thing through this act in the face of such evil , but lucy "The Bitch" pretends to faint how can Dolores not see through this laura resolves to expose lucy "The Bitch" once and for all

Lucy "The Bitch" drops a bombshell she is pregnant she is afriad that wayne will be happy with the news , but we reckon she is lying through her teeth

oh and finn secret is he is adopted

dermot and meave get it on

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭dixiedan

TV NOW Magazine Update

Read at your OWN RISK

You should really put a spoiler mark on this.

really? or taking piss?

• dixiedan wrote: »
    You should really put a spoiler mark on this.

fixed

• dave1982 wrote: »
    really? or taking piss?

:rolleyes: its true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

My reaction to the SPOILER!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Rachel did at one stage have hamsters but she brought them to the hungry pig (as you do) ... can't remember what happened to them.

Maybe Lucy will pretend that she's blind again and get a guide dog. Oh wait, that lie is exposed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

sffc wrote: »

There were two Jackies in Brookside , one Jackie and one Jacqui :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

deelite wrote: »
    Rachel did at one stage have hamsters but she brought them to the hungry pig (as you do) ... can't remember what happened to them.

Bob made them into burgers and fed them to Louis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement