Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards league round 4 19/2/2012 8.30ish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

TheFairy wrote: »
    If you play enough with the same peeps then TS starts to get organised itself, ie peeps start to only communicate what they need too. I never liked moving peeps to different channels, if everyone hears what someone has to say then there are far more people who can act on it.

giving away our ts tactics fairy shame on u lol :rolleyes:

if we split into squad chans we'd never have to listen 2 frans balls rubbing on his chair mid game, maybe we should look into this, hes taken the TiG play naked rule to a new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

ABE wrote: »
    if we split into squad chans we'd never have to listen 2 frans balls rubbing on his chair mid game, maybe we should look into this, hes taken the TiG play naked rule to a new level.

Sorry, I just need to go wash my brain now. Feeling a little violated! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

James74 wrote: »
    Sorry, I just need to go wash my brain now. Feeling a little violated! :eek:

You should see him in a mankini.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

We have use of boards server morrow?

Fairy if not can we borrow yours :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,411 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Won't make it tonight as I've a deployment to do for work...might be able ot pop on for the first round or two but that would be about it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

dreamers75 wrote: »
    We have use of boards server morrow?

Fairy if not can we borrow yours :p

I've sent Shiminay a PM to set up the server. Hopefully he's on today!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Yeah no prob KD. Will chat you later and sort you with in game admin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

If Blazer is to be AFK, who is the CI server admin for our game tonight?

Lucutus wrote: »
    If Blazer is to be AFK, who is the CI server admin for our game tonight?

Bogsniper or Astro will be the admin..

Blazer wrote: »
    Bogsniper or Astro will be the admin..

Nice one, it's a thankless job... but there'd be no matches without admins!

• Advertisement

Ah to be a BF3 admin, the game has no redeeming features in any of its rcon operations!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm trying to get the Boards server configured now, but this ClanForge thing on the Multiplay servers only seems to allow 1 game mode, so I may have to drop the server to move from Conquest to Rush.

If there's anyone know had the first feckin' idea how to set these things up, let me know :)

Should allow mixed maps in rotation. Use Procon to log on and manage maplist.

yea, I think I'm sorted now, found BF3CC and installed it and inbetween it disconnecting constantly, it's been configured now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Ill be able to make it tonight . Team Alpha FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It's 8.15 and where are ye ?!

on the server, PB just kicked me, rejoining now as soon as it's updated. Have we a Mumble/TS to join?

Well Craggy Island only had 5 players with another dropping after a few mins so they had 4 however they didnt bother playing and gave us the win. We have 12 players on now hoping for a game ffs!

6v6 then :)

We seem to have numbers on the Boards Server, but we're not properly started yet, will round the gang up now :)

• Advertisement

TheFairy wrote: »
    Well Craggy Island only had 5 players with another dropping after a few mins so they had 4 however they didnt bother playing and gave us the win. We have 12 players on now hoping for a game ffs!

Very disappointing from craggy...hell one of our admins was on another fúcking server :mad:

Had to drop off as I'm involved with a work deployment and got called back in.
    At this stage I think it's safe to say Craggy is finishing in this league as I've no intention of wasting 3 hours every Sunday night getting servers configured and running and no one then turning up.
    So sorry guys but I'm withdrawing Craggy from this league.

TIG...apologies..ye had a perfect turnout tonight and I was looking forward to the rematch..:(

[edit]
    These RCON utility programs are really flakey, not sure wtf's going on with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭Joeface

can only say sorry for not turning out . Have not been able to connect to a server since friday night and no idea whats causing it

ok, I'm giving up at this stage, no one seems to want to get this thing moving and I have a ton of other things for doing.

I've asked before and I'm asking again, can someone who knows how to configure servers PLEASE get in touch so we can have these things set up properly?

See you all next week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

lol that was magnificent!

Next week then. :D

I guess no-one gets the win for that one seeing as it wasnt possible to play. I got another crash whilst owning in that tank! gutted.

I went and played Mass Effect 3 Co-Op instead, it's excellent :P

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I went and played Mass Effect 3 Co-Op instead, it's excellent :P

Is that out? I didnt even know!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

djrichard wrote: »
    Is that out? I didnt even know!
    I know the demo is, didn't know the game was...

the_syco wrote: »
    I know the demo is, didn't know the game was...

I think it must be the demo, I dont see it on my usual torrent sites. I didnt even realise the demo was out. MIght download it later after looking at a couple of youtube clips to see if its worth it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the demo. CoOp is on the demo and its epic :D

Advertisement