Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limerick DC VICTORIES!PLUS COSTS!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Belated congrats Grizz. A hard fight, and frankly most people (myself included) might have buckled under such prolonged legal battles.

Enjoy your shooting.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Fact Cass..And absolutely ridicilous the second time round too.But I predicted that would happen three years ago when we won the first time:rolleyes:.Sometimes you have to make up in your own mind where your personal "line in the sand " is and win lose or draw,you are going to hold that line no matter what.This is mine.

Anyways,thanks again to you all who posted messages of support here and elsewhere on the net and congrats and emailed me and rang me too.:) Your individual support and the group support of the shooting community has been a great incentive and support when things did look glum betimes.
    I hope that in the future this does help smooth things out abit for those on the same rocky road of being an Irish gun owner .
    Grizzly 45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 14,950 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

FOOT NOTE.
    Some folks have pointed out to me that I should mention my Junior Counsel as he was actually the First case up and who was awarded the costs in the fists case of this type in the state.

Take a bow Mr Tom Mc Gowan BL of Limerick!!!:):) [And Leahy & partners solrs for the donkey work:)] Tom has been an absolute champion in the last four years in Limerick and other DCs around the land and has at this stage a 100% win score in Limerick DC[that I know of] As well as a 97% succes rate overall in the Munster cases.Without him none of this would be possible at all.:)
    Grizz.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement