Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Timetable not showing on my tcd

• 21-09-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, My timetable did not show up when I opened it a few minutes ago. It was there last week but now its gone. Has anyone have the same problem as me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Everyone has the same issue it seems (mine's gone and I'm SS, my sister's is gone and she's JF)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

I think that old biblical quote goes something like; "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is to receive an accurate timetable in a appropriate time at Trinity College Dublin".. But then again my theological knowledge is a bit iffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Doesn't affect me this year :D I've no lectures until end of term, Academic Registry should have their act together by then

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rudolph calledinsick

Good to know Im not the only one. Classes start tomorrow and Im not so sure if the timetable they gave us during orientation is legit. Haha

Advertisement