Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baggy knees on jeans!

• 27-08-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

does anyone else have the probem of baggy knees on their jeans. mine seem to go like that after a few wears and it looks ridiculous!

i buy both cheap and pricey jeans so i dont think its a quality thing.

i see loads of girls wearing skinnys and the leg is flush

maybe i just have really knobbly knees or something :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

I got this too sometimes, if im driving or sitting in work (i tend to put one foot under my bottom which sort of stretches the knee) Tracksuit bottoms are the worst for it! Generally, once my jeans/trackie bottoms are washed and then ironed, they go back to usual!

Your not supposed to sit on your legs or even if you bend down to pick up something make sure you dont bend your legs.

In regards to the skinny jeans, they are proberbly so tight, those girls cant sit down or bend over lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Must be all those muscley tendons...

Advertisement