Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

glanlea wrote: »
    I HAVE A 02 CITREON BERLINGO. I CHANGED THE BATTERY THE OTHER DAY AND NOW I NOW I HAVE NO RADIO . I NEED TO GET THE RADIO CODE. I RANG A DEALER TODAY BUT THEY WANT 25 EUROS TO TELL ME 4 NUMBERS. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET THE CODE. I HAVE NO RADIO BOOKLET AND I CANT GET IT THROUGH THE PREVIUS OWNER. ANY IDEAS?
    try ebay I got code email for a 5r

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carushe

Fantastic... thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 peter 1234

i have a ford focus that was lying up for seven months battery dead now no radio ford focus 00
    radio 6000 cd rds eon serial number m210764 can anyone help garage wants 20 euro for code

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

glanlea wrote: »
    I HAVE A 02 CITREON BERLINGO. I CHANGED THE BATTERY THE OTHER DAY AND NOW I NOW I HAVE NO RADIO . I NEED TO GET THE RADIO CODE. I RANG A DEALER TODAY BUT THEY WANT 25 EUROS TO TELL ME 4 NUMBERS. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO GET THE CODE. I HAVE NO RADIO BOOKLET AND I CANT GET IT THROUGH THE PREVIUS OWNER. ANY IDEAS?
    Was that the supplying dealer? Try a different dealer? Citroen Ireland? Do you have the handbook/service book? If so have a leaf through both of them - people often pencil in the radio code.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 9051derek

thanks for the tip got it out on top of the radio it says radio 7962 tried if that was the code no joy
    Model RENRDW100-10
    Product fd 0003110033687
    Barcode 8200247962TS456
    Any thing else needed let me know
    Thanks a million

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paultronix

derek from the information you supplied your code is 7-5-0-8

enjoy ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CITROENHERO

Anan1 wrote: »
    Was that the supplying dealer? Try a different dealer? Citroen Ireland? Do you have the handbook/service book? If so have a leaf through both of them - people often pencil in the radio code.

Forward on your chassis number I'll get it for you Monday. There should be no charge for radio codes!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wicklow Man

Hi

Can someone tell me how to get the serial number from the radio 07 Ford Focus see attached.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mike Irish

Hi to everyone. Could anyone help with my radio as my battery went flat and I don't have the radio code.The radio is the Ford 600CD from my Transit.The Serial number is V078470.
    Ps I have tried the link from NUTZZ in the first post but it seems that it no longer works now!!.
    Thank you in advance.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1 boode123jk

hiiii i need help please to unlock my radio

my serial number is v241401

ford focus 6000 cd

spacial thanks...

• Advertisement

Hi again.Are you all still in bed!Look out the window it is a nice sunny Sunday morning.I still am having no luck with the radio codes.NUTZZ link no longer works so I am at a loss.When you get a chance please look up the code for me.Serial no.V078470 Ford Transit '07.
    Cheers.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Mike Irish wrote: »
    Hi again.Are you all still in bed!Look out the window it is a nice sunny Sunday morning.I still am having no luck with the radio codes.NUTZZ link no longer works so I am at a loss.When you get a chance please look up the code for me.Serial no.V078470 Ford Transit '07.
    Cheers.
    Mike
    If you read / search on this forum you will find out that codes from the V V V serial nos. are not FREELY available.

If you read / search on this forum you will find out that codes from the V V V serial nos. are not FREELY available.
    :eek:
    Sorry I taught that I have red over all the posts in this section!
    I will ring the Ford garage in Rialto Dublin tomorrow.I just taught that some one here might be able to help me out.
    Thanks again for your help and taking the to out to reply to my post.
    Regards.:)
    Mike

Hi

Can you give me the code for 6000 CD, from Ford Focus 2007
    Serial Number M086183

Many thanks
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Hi

Can you give me the code for 6000 CD, from Ford Focus 2007
    Serial Number M086183

Many thanks

3299:)

mondeoman2 wrote: »
    3299:)

Top job thanks, your a gentleman

Hi all. I got the radio code from my ford dealer on Monday and I have music now.I am now a happy man again.
    Cheers.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teddyz

Hi need help 05 focus serial no M110163

teddyz wrote: »
    Hi need help 05 focus serial no M110163

8013:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teddyz

mondeoman2 wrote: »

8013:)
    Outstanding ! Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bjc1608

i'm looking for the code for my focus - the radio was disconnected when the battery got changed. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    The serial number is M009300
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

bjc1608 wrote: »
    i'm looking for the code for my focus - the radio was disconnected when the battery got changed. Any help would be much appreciated!!
    The serial number is M009300
    Thanks

Try 5009

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bjc1608

Try 5009
    Thanks a mill, that worked!

Will this only work with the radio that came with the car?

I think my Radio was changed throughout the car's life at some point. Haven't got the serial but will take a mooch tomorrow. Any easy way to find out the code? There's a Rapidshare link earlier in the thread but it's not working any more (and I'd rather not be pestering ye guys if I can avoid it).

Will this only work with the radio that came with the car?

I think my Radio was changed throughout the car's life at some point. Haven't got the serial but will take a mooch tomorrow. Any easy way to find out the code? There's a Rapidshare link earlier in the thread but it's not working any more (and I'd rather not be pestering ye guys if I can avoid it).

All Ford stereos with a serial number that starts with 'M' will work

pester away:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

Don't know if this will be of any help, but I got locked out of my radio a while back. The car was an 01 fiesta and I simply opened the glove box and on the right wall of the glove box, there was a Ford sticker with the four digit code to the radio printed on it. Might be worth a shot if anybody is desperately in need of a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pjk08

hey there, could you help me with encoding my mondeo sony6cd changer? Im not sure if that`s the serial number, but couldn`t find any other number : ACU CFG/830238, Pretty please. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Does anyone know of a code generator for a 08 Mondeo new shape?

I'll be pulling the radio out in a bit to get the serial number.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

The code is v109233

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

The V code serial numbers are the ones that are still difficult to find as far as I know. Only M code ones have the generators widely available. You might be needing to go to a Ford Garage to get sorted with it, but hopefully someone might be able to prove me wrong. :)

Advertisement