Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 larsstormlund

Found a free calculator program for Windows, which let you calculate the code yourself:
    http://www.freefordradiocode.co.uk/fordm.html

Works like a charm! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laa44

hi all, my ford fiesta has a radio serial number is M069062, can anyone help me with the radio code. thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

laa44 wrote: »
    hi my ford serial number is M069062, can anyone help me with the radio code. thanks in advance.

Try 4448

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dunneone

Hi guys, can you help. Has to reset my Bluetooth
    Serial number: V040037

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Hi - Are there other ways to get the Serial number to show ?

I've tried the steps in the earlier post (pressing buttons 6 and 2) but I don't get a Serial number..

Radio is simply showing the "enter code" view..

It's an 02 Mondeo , but I believe the head-unit was changed to a newer model before we bought it..

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Dunneone wrote: »
    Hi guys, can you help. Has to reset my Bluetooth
    Serial number: V040037

Model is : fdc200a
    Please help

Got it sorted
    No need for code
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

you might have to pull it out and look at the label on the back for the serial number . If you are really lucky, someone might have written the code on it ! (have a look in places like the glovebox and under the ashtray...you never know)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yanis32

Hi,
    can somebody please help me with my pin? serial is M023027 on 2006R code generator program is not working with my windows for some stupid reason.

Many Thanks,
    Yanis

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

yanis32 wrote: »
    Hi,
    can somebody please help me with my pin? serial is M023027 on 2006R code generator program is not working with my windows for some stupid reason.

Many Thanks,
    Yanis

3848:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 yanis32

Thanks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laa44

thanks for the responce, i noticed that the radio displayed the number of wrong code entered as 6, this was probably keyed in by the mechanic. when i entred the code 4448, then pressed 5. the radio went back into counting down time from 30 minute, there was no activation of the radio. kindly let me know what to do next, thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 idheeds

Hi ,
    Bought a fiesta for thewife to learn to drive in. After giving it a service and changing the battery I can't get the radio back on.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

M206212

THANKS
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

idheeds wrote: »
    Hi ,
    Bought a fiesta for thewife to learn to drive in. After giving it a service and changing the battery I can't get the radio back on.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

M206212

THANKS
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭mothoin

hi has a ford focus, don't know any history on it, cannot get radio out and cannot get the 2,6 function to bring up serial number, the reg is 01g5022, can you get radio code form that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 monicacoyle

9204 :)

If anyone needs a code PM me your serial number (m
    ) and ill sort you out.

hi
    could anyone help me get the the code for my ford focus radio.
    serial number M263747
    Thanks

hi
    could anyone help me get the the code for my ford focus radio.
    serial number M263747
    Thanks

5712;)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Oscar the grouch

same problem here 6000cd rds e.o.n

serial no. M476038

any help would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

same problem here 6000cd rds e.o.n

serial no. M476038

any help would be appreciated

Try 1616

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Can somebody get me a code for V. 006195 , its a 6000cd out of an 09 focus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 zetec metec

Hi all, i've been reading this forum for a while, some very usefull info taken onboard, thanks guys! I have downloaded the code generator but i cant get it to work (i'm a dumb ass when i comes to computers):cool: and i'm on my last chance with the code:eek:!! Can some one help with the code, Radio is FD6000CD, SERIAL NO.. M323301 is there anything i'm missing?

Hi all, i've been reading this forum for a while, some very usefull info taken onboard, thanks guys! I have downloaded the code generator but i cant get it to work (i'm a dumb ass when i comes to computers):cool: and i'm on my last chance with the code:eek:!! Can some one help with the code, Radio is FD6000CD, SERIAL NO.. M323301 is there anything i'm missing?

8911 is your code:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zetec metec

All done and dusted, thankyou fella, your a star:) and a credit to the forum.

All done and dusted, thankyou fella, your a star:) and a credit to the forum.

anytime;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tarzz321

Hi! Can you find code for my Mondeo radio FD4000 M083116 please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Still amazed at this thread over 81000 hits :eek:

tarzz321 wrote: »
    Hi! Can you find code for my Mondeo radio FD4000 M083116 please!

2792:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 A Murphy

Hey guys,

I hava a Ford Focus radio 6000cd
    Serial: M175112
    Part No: 98AP-18C815-AC

The battery went and had to change it and now I need a radio code, can anybody please help?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Lash that in 4203.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 A Murphy

Hey
    thanks Hal1 .... Can I just check is dat one for my serial number? I tried a code already and it did not work and dont know how many trys you get?

Advertisement