Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hockey gear.

• 11-01-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey

just wondering what the best way to go about getting Hockey gear is? Im starting Inline and i need to buy gear? or would anyone have any to sell here? i know this isnt for selling but if you have any it would really help!

Also i was looking online for sticks, what length is best for someone who is 5'7?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

Dragula003 wrote: »
    Hey

just wondering what the best way to go about getting Hockey gear is? Im starting Inline and i need to buy gear? or would anyone have any to sell here? i know this isnt for selling but if you have any it would really help!

Also i was looking online for sticks, what length is best for someone who is 5'7?

hockeyoffice.com is probably the store most people in Ireland buy from. https://www.hockey-dealer.de/ is another (use Google Chrome to translate the pages).

I couldn't tell you what length stick is suited to you. A quick google might answer it for you but generally you can cut a stick to the length you want. As a rule of thumb when standing with the stick parallel to you the butt of the stick should end somewhere between your chin and nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭PMC83

Most of the players on my team get their gear from hockey office, for the most part no probs, their emails can be a little hard to figure out as not all the staff have great english.

I wouldnt worry too much about the stick, just order a senior, if its too long saw a bit off the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Also I think Hockey Office has a flat rate shipping fee (€20 or so) so if you get a lot of stuff or if other members of your team need stuff, you can place it all in one order and not have to pay too much postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 earthman

Hi. I've got a couple of pairs of skates and a good lead on loads of other gear. Send me a PM with what you need and I'll tell you what we have.

Advertisement