Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm having trouble trying to book a test online.

• 21-04-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to book a driving test through the site.

I added in all of my details, however when I try to click 'Pay for your test', an error message occurs 'You already have an open application for this test category'.

Although I can't see any option to adjust this.

This happens again and again every time I try to login. I tried using different web browsers, but the problem still keeps occurring.

Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Try again tomorrow and if you still have trouble give them a call in the morning. Hope you get sorted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FeckArseInc

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Try again tomorrow and if you still have trouble give them a call in the morning. Hope you get sorted:)

I did actually sent them an email, but since it's the weekend I'll likely not get a response until tomorrow by the earliest.

Anyway I'll take your advice if the problem is still occurring, thanks.

Advertisement