Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED: LEAD Guitarist (Rock)

• 31-05-2017 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

We're looking for a motivated, professional LEAD/rhythm guitarist to join our original rock band. We have opened for a variety of touring acts, our latest single is currently charting overseas and we have some great shows lined up for the summer.
    Based in Dublin. Must be dedicated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 marcino

hi there,' check my gumtree ad 'advanced guitar player available' or go to you tube and soundcloud and check MARTIN VOCHENTITEN

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bazz1234

Hey lads - any chance of some links to check out your stuff please? I play rhythm & lead and sing a little. I also write. Many thanks, Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭chugforlife

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6 David Woods

Hey - just wondering if you are still looking?

Advertisement