Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

And the winner of dreamer of the year is...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

That was some whack! Jaysis! Sure it'll buff out no doubt!

I know the girl who used to own that. She was stopped to turn tight into a petrol station when a very old boy hit her without touching the brakes. Be swung left to avoid her at the last second but it was far too late. Everyone walked away thank God.

That yoke is lampooned. The description in the ad is a panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2552387

Almost 7k for a 94 Impreza tis madness I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2552387

Almost 7k for a 94 Impreza tis madness I tells ya.

fupen hell, Colin Mac Rae's old wrx wouldn't make that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

el diablo wrote: »
    Still driving? :D

Easy repair? :D

It'd still drive im sure, it's just dragging a dead rear, sure everything that makes it go is at the front. Kind of like the Peados dog on Family Guy. Theres plenty of fixing in it though. Theres plenty on Carzone that could be had for under 12k. Thats where my money would be going if I was looking for one. Imagine trying to convince a buyer its grand when trying to sell it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Damokc wrote: »
    "Damaged Renault Megane 1.5 dsl.

3 Door, 25000 kms, mint pre accident (my pet hate).

Damage on LH Rear corner only.

Still driving easy repair" <<<<<<<<<<<<:rolleyes:

That'll go back on the road no doubt!

• Advertisement

That'll go back on the road no doubt!

It will but it would want the proper money spent on it. Would be interesting to see a full quote for the work done right.

It will but it would want the proper money spent on it. Would be interesting to see a full quote for the work done right.

New back axle, new quarter, new boot, new bumper and lots of labour.

From Renault i'd imagine four or five grand. i've seen a Merc with nearly as bad damage repaired for under €1,800.

New back axle, new quarter, new boot, new bumper and lots of labour.

From Renault i'd imagine four or five grand. i've seen a Merc with nearly as bad damage repaired for under €1,800.

My uncle had a 3 week old lancer in last year that the guy spin and hit a wall iirc (definately remember what happened being his own fault i think) , the guy would spring for a new boot so got my unlce to spend hours knocking the thing back in to shape :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

couple of prize dreamers

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3344722

wouldn't be worth half that even if it was RHD

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3226960

similarly, only a few short months ago i couldn't shift my ZR with a brand new NCT and a generally much fresher car for half that money.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3349456

and salesman of the year to boot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

€200 I reckon? With them wheels I reckon the s h i t is drove outta it sham, staaarrryyy boyyyyyy, sooommmeee yooookkkeee tooo gooo!

brembo26 wrote: »
    €200 I reckon? With them wheels I reckon the s h i t is drove outta it sham, staaarrryyy boyyyyyy, sooommmeee yooookkkeee tooo gooo!

"never trust a car on katanas" and all that :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

View2-10724022.jpeg

Full-10724027.jpeg

D Turbo laaad whacking black etc yours for only €1650

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

View2-11575591.jpeg

E220 CE

Stunning car, but € 5,495 :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That pug's been posted at least twice before.

Didn't see the rusty bonnet though -- I was only thinking the other day of buying a pre-80 banger barge and Rusty-fying it for fun, but on a nineties pug? What a complete and total muppet.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

conzymaher wrote: »

D Turbo laaad whacking black etc yours for only €1650

That's been for sale for ages. Can't understand how he hasn't sold it...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

That's been for sale for ages. Can't understand how he hasn't sold it...

It seems neither can he:
    No Txts - They Wont BE Replied!!
    May Part Exchange... W.H.Y......
    Calls Only No Private Numbers,
    **HUNDREDS OF CALL'S**
    ***NOBODY HAS VIEWED YET AS TO WHY ITS STILL FOR SALE***
    **NO MORE WA****R'S OR DAY DREAMERS**

This car should have it's own thread.
    I'd say the guy is posting this from a mental institution.
    Who are the hundreds of callers I wonder, people who saw it here and decided to take the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

is there anything even salvageable on that jeep?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

is there anything even salvageable on that jeep?

I love the discription.
    Parked years ago was working perfect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I love the discription.

years ago - before WW2

:eek::eek::eek:
    There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING on this car that can have a future other than the knacker's yard.
    Not a single panel, bolt, piece of the interior or anything else I can think about could possibly be restored to working order.
    Maybe it could be installed as a piece of modern art in a museum, but I don't see any other possibility for this other than having it taken away.
    And it looks like it will possibly break up into several pieces if you try to tow it, it can only be scooped up and put into a tipper lorry, to be disgorged straight into the smelter.
    I have an idea for a new way of gauging people's sanity:
    Let them write a car ad. If they want E800 for a heap of rusted metal that once was a car, off to the looney bin with them.

That must be a pisstake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

"Parked years ago was working perfect"

Was obviously vandalised by mother nature and old man time ...

shut-up-and-take-my-money_o_202409.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

"On original tyres"

That's great, love hearing a car has had the same set of tyres for 16 years...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Mr Magners

Prelude - A genuine 11,000miles

I find that hard to believe, the seat looks well worn, steering wheel missing centre badge and floor mat very shabby as well*

I'm waiting on the barrage of replies from people who know the car tellin me it is genuine:D

*I know that mat not be the original but why put a badly worn mat in a car with such low mileage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

06' 407 coupe for 22k! He wont accept below the asking price! ye it has low mileage but still 13 or 14k over priced. Its a 6 year old Peugeot for gods sake!
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3265085

mondeo wrote: »
    06' 407 coupe for 22k! He wont accept below the asking price! ye it has low mileage but still 13 or 14k over priced. Its a 6 year old Peugeot for gods sake!

The spelling is actually more suited for an ad for a skangered out Civic.

• Advertisement

mondeo wrote: »

I actually like the look of them, well I like the back of them at least...

But yer mano is having a laugh. And it's a 2.2 litre petrol 4 pot too. Granted it has a years tax, but jaysis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement