Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lockers in the college

Options
  • 07-09-2015 12:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

anyone know what the craic is with lockers in the IT? I assume you can rent one out for the year, any idea of costs and stuff?

don't fancy carrying a big bag of damp gym clothes around with me all day long if I can avoid it

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

There are two kinds of locker you can rent for the year, a large or small one, but I don't remember the price for rental (one or two classmates done it but not myself). You can get info about renting one when you go register for your course. They are located at the South end of the downstairs canteen area, near enough to the library entrance. There are lockers in the gym dressing rooms also for gym members, ones that use codes instead of keys & locks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

yeah i asked about the gym lockers while i was in there signing up, be kind of a dick move to just leave my **** in there all day until i'm ready to go home though

i'll ask at the reception when i'm in on wednesday about the others, thanks

Advertisement