Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Allotment to share area Lucan/Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth

• 26-02-2014 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

Is there anyone out there interested in sharing a 150m2 allotment located in Leixlipfor this season and posibly next years.

I started last year but is too big for me so I was thinking on keeping half for me and half to share. This year the ground is way much softer so it should have less work to do. :)

I do everything organic and would like the person interested to do the same. We could share expenses too.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abusimbel

abusimbel wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there anyone out there interested in sharing a 150m2 allotment located in Leixlipfor this season and posibly next years.

I started last year but is too big for me so I was thinking on keeping half for me and half to share. This year the ground is way much softer so it should have less work to do. :)

I do everything organic and would like the person interested to do the same. We could share expenses too.

Dave

Hi, I am looking for someone to share the plot this year too, interested people just reply to this message, thanks.

Dave

Advertisement