Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Accomodation for 2009/2010

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Casper89

anyone get any confirmation on what type of room they got in castlewhite?
    i printed out the page to prove i've the deposit paid, and emailed them asking when i'll find out more, but have heard nothing since???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭yay_for_summer

Don't think you'll find out about the room til when you move in. I didn't anyhow.

omg, really?! that's kind of...scary:/

so that's the last i'll hear from them, i just show up in sept with that page printed out? hmm...

gosh i hate this stuff...now im stressing because i could swear i read something about sending two passport photos with the deposit, but when i followed the link to pay with the laser card, it didn't mention anything about the photos? did anyone send photos?? eurgh i hate HATE this malarkey:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭yay_for_summer

If they've confirmed you have a place and you paid a deposit then you're grand, they'll contact you if they need photos or whatever. Don't worry bout it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 notnormal

i was just wondering that myself. Whats the story with confirming your place then?

It says to confirm by midnight Weds 19th...but how like? Do they send you out an email asking if you're gonna take up your place there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

notnormal wrote: »
    i was just wondering that myself. Whats the story with confirming your place then?

It says to confirm by midnight Weds 19th...but how like? Do they send you out an email asking if you're gonna take up your place there?

Just give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 49 notnormal

well ive emailed them, but seeing as its saturday i probably wont hear back til monday at least.

Just wondering if anyone who has lived there previously could tell me how they've handled it before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Condon

accomadation in maria villas available! great location, 10 min walk from city centre and 7 min walk to ucc! rent is E275 a month! one bedroom available out of a 4 bedroom house! if u require anymore details email me on brendanjcondon@hotmail.com;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ash:)

No one seems to be stayin in brookfield? :eek: Thats where i am...a few of my friends were there last year and thought that it was fair good altogether :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Any students appartments available?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Esse85 wrote: »
    Loads boy, go around college road and you'll find loads of signs for houses to let

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Esse85 wrote: »

Im well aware of houses, im looking for whats highlighted.

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Still spaces in Vic Mills afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Same As wrote: »
    Still spaces in Vic Mills afaik
    Sign of the times that is, I remember for the 2007/08 academic year it filled up within minutes of them taking new names

Advertisement