Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

We should have a party when it hits 5,000.

Oh yes! I am really looking forward to tonights episode..

Bob, having agreed to invest in Ray's business, asks his new partner to deposit the money in the back asap. But, while in the shop he realises that all the money he carried back is counter fit and know is facing the dilemma of involving the Gardai. Bill physconess comes to a head this evening, McAleer breaks himself and Annette free but Bill has thrown petrol around the office and the whole place goes up in flames. Paul runs in to try and save those locked inside but before he has a chance to come out, there is a massive explosions and the residents of Carraigstown can only look on in horror.

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

I've been shamefully ditching Fair City in favour of Eastenders lately (once EE is over I'm too busy talking to people about it I tend to forget about FC!) - haven't seen the last three eps.

I'm a bit too lazy to catch up, but I've gathered:

Bill has gone psycho and beat up Annette and Seamus and is holding them hostage?

Renee and Bob are back.

Any other vital pieces of info I've overlooked?

Meller wrote: »
    I've been shamefully ditching Fair City in favour of Eastenders lately (once EE is over I'm too busy talking to people about it I tend to forget about FC!) - haven't seen the last three eps.

I'm a bit too lazy to catch up, but I've gathered:

Bill has gone psycho and beat up Annette and Seamus and is holding them hostage?

Renee and Bob are back.

Bob has brought home fake cash and invested into Rays business. Heather & Brendan at loggerheads - she asked Christy to lie for Brendan

Renee and Carol having jibes at each other. Saoirse has left and Paul needs to find another mechanic.

Blooming hell... dump fair city :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Meller wrote: »

Just a couple of small things.

After a long evening of smoking skunk with Doug, Louie had a kind of mental breakdown. He is now convinced that he is a superhero, destined to save Carrigstown from evil elves. At the first hint of an elf, i.e. anyone under 5' 6", he tears off his shirt and becomes The Human Torso. So far his only superpower is the ability to do spreadsheets very quickly, but the story really looks like it's going someplace.

Also Bela joined the French army, Damien and Suzanne opened a fake Korean restaurant called Hal Peen, and Paul's fertility test has resulted in such a radical regrowth of his hair that he needs a new crew-cut four times a day.

That was from last night anyway. I missed the first half, so I've probably left out the good bits.

What's happening on Eastenders?

(Seriously, everything Angel said, and also Doug reported Ray to the social welfare for dole fraud.)

Just a couple of small things.

After a long evening of smoking skunk with Doug, Louie had a kind of mental breakdown. He is now convinced that he is a superhero, destined to save Carrigstown from evil elves. At the first hint of an elf, i.e. anyone under 5' 6", he tears off his shirt and becomes The Human Torso. So far his only superpower is the ability to do spreadsheets very quickly, but the story really looks like it's going someplace.

Also Bela joined the French army, Damien and Suzanne opened a fake Korean restaurant called Hal Peen, and Paul's fertility test has resulted in such a radical regrowth of his hair that he needs a new crew-cut four times a day.

That was from last night anyway. I missed the first half, so I've probably left out the good bits.

What's happening on Eastenders?

(Seriously, everything Angel said, and also Doug reported Ray to the social welfare for dole fraud.)

:D:D:D:D That post was brilliant, I love it :D

• Advertisement

I hear you shout, whatever happened to Seamus's daughter....here is what happened to the actress who played her anyhow :D
    Rachel Kavanagh pulled in all the usual social suspects for her RockStar Tan launch in Residence.

She told the Diary how she was "thrilled" with the turn-out for her VIP party at the Stokes brothers' swish southside venue.

The former Fair City star, who has a degree in business, is clearly out to prove she's more than a pretty face with her continued foray into the self-tanning market.

Plenty of familiar faces made the trek into town to show their support for the former actress's' latest venture. Among those who turned up to chew the fat with some old pals were RTE star Virginia Macari and beauty guru Triona McCarty. Also there were Amanda Brunker, Astrid Brennan, RTE's Darren Kennedy with pal Sandra Byrne. And Rachel's famous father, acclaimed actor John Kavanagh, also popped in.

I was going to mention another certain someone with a link but I thought I can't be bothered as it will only attract the tr**ls ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Who is living in Gina's old house? Why doesn't Orla move in there????

deelite wrote: »
    Who is living in Gina's old house? Why doesn't Orla move in there????

I don't think anyone is in there, I think last I heard they might be trying to sell it.

Just a quickie - today I was listening to RTE Radio 1 the Liveline Ad - and they said they might be talking about the Fair City Kidnap plot and how it's inappropriate to have this on the soap during the kids midterm break. The topic didn't come up today but it might tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

God I love it! The accent on Bill is woeful!

Edit: Haha! The tiny can of lighter fluid. Brilliant.

• Advertisement

Just a quickie - today I was listening to RTE Radio 1 the Liveline Ad - and they said they might be talking about the Fair City Kidnap plot and how it's inappropriate to have this on the soap during the kids midterm break. The topic didn't come up today but it might tomorrow.

Cheers, will tune in tomorrow.

This episode is good so far. Bucko Bill makes me laugh. I can't take him seriously. :D:D

:eek: at the wound

lol at Renee's face :D

Why didn't they move when bucko bill was out of action.... here comes "hero" Paul :rolleyes:

I absolutely love Bob, he is a brilliant character. His lines are classic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

I feel awful laughing but how long can it possibly take to open the door? :D And Bob's back, yay!

Ha, delta force to the rescue

Oh noes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Brilliant. I havent laughed so much in ages.

Poor Annette :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

:( I was enjoying that and now im frozen on rte and left with this unflattering image of Annette :mad:

Epicurus wrote: »
    :( I was enjoying that and now im frozen on rte and left with this unflattering image of Annette :mad:

:( I hope Barry feels guilty over all of this :mad:

• Advertisement

Bill got out omg.

Bill got out omg.

He isn't out of the woods yet...
    he is close to dying in the next episode, I wonder does he need any help :D

angel01 wrote: »
    :( I hope Barry feels guilty over all of this :mad:

Seriously, the FC writers must really hate his character.

Eyespy wrote: »
    Seriously, the FC writers must really hate his character.

I think they like to see Barry going through hell, they never let him be happy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Fair City was crazy tonight :eek: Poor Annette, I felt so sorry for Barry when the place exploded. For a second there I thought Paul was going to die, it was shocking. I'm so mad Bill got out, going to have to endure that awful accent some more.
    Can't wait to read the spoilers now:rolleyes:

Have to say though, I really enjoyed tonights episode. I thought the acting was a bit hammy but I'm sure that Bill and McAleer had a great time. The fight scene was hilarious but the wound :eek:. The wallop with the vodka bottle was class too, Anette really put her back into it. Sounded like she enjoyed hopping off Bill. Where the hell did she disappear to though?

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    Fair City was crazy tonight :eek: Poor Annette, I felt so sorry for Barry when the place exploded. For a second there I thought Paul was going to die, it was shocking. I'm so mad Bill got out, going to have to endure that awful accent some more.

We are not that lucky I am afraid :(

Poor Annette, I really wanted her to get out. I hope Seamus recovers. Least he was loyal to Annette all the way through, unlike Barry.:mad:

Have to say though, I really enjoyed tonights episode. I thought the acting was a bit hammy but I'm sure that Bill and McAleer had a great time. The fight scene was hilarious but the wound :eek:. The wallop with the vodka bottle was class too, Anette really put her back into it. Sounded like she enjoyed hopping off Bill. Where the hell did she disappear to though?

She must have collapsed somewhere, presumably of smoke inhalation. I thought it was a cracking episode. I was that sad, I recorded it :o:D

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    I'm so mad Bill got out, going to have to endure that awful accent some more.

Can you imagine how much worse his breathing will be now after all that smoke inhalation? :D

• Advertisement

Can you imagine how much worse his breathing will be now after all that smoke inhalation? :D

Lets hope they have taken that squeaky leather jacket off him in the hospital :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement