Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokémon TCG & Video Game League Dublin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

That's okay, just come when you can. That's the good thing about it being a casual "tournament"

oh im definitely coming to the one after eirtakon

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

So who's comin out today?? Hope im not the only one bringin cards...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

popzmaster wrote: »
    So who's comin out today?? Hope im not the only one bringin cards...
    There's me (obv) and Avatan is coming, after that, it's all a bit Ani201ODQU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I have a Paranormal Society EGM, I have some work for Eirtakon to do, and I need to up around 7am tomorrow to start moving large TVs from 4th floor apartments to the Helix.

Not me tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'll be there! I'll need to bring my ds charger though. It's been on standby for the past 2 days :P

• Advertisement

Oh and I've got a big 'ld bunch of cards to donate for deck building!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Kicking arse with the Kyogre/Groudon cards was awesome! :D

Kicking arse with the Kyogre/Groudon cards was awesome! :D

Tut :cool:

And everyone who didn't go missed out on seeing legend cards in action...bet your all kickin yourselves now huh? :P

Last nights turn out was dispointing, but the epicness of Groudon/Kyogre Legend cards more than made up for it.

For those of you who don't know Legend cards are 1 or 2 Pokémon spread over two hyper rare cards. I have the Groudon half and Avatan got the other half in his booster yesterday. That was an OMG moment

KyogreGroudonLEGENDUndaunted87.jpg

Last nights turn out was dispointing, but the epicness of Groudon/Kyogre Legend cards more than made up for it.

For those of you who don't know Legend cards are 1 or 2 Pokémon spread over two hyper rare cards. I have the Groudon half and Avatan got the other half in his booster yesterday. That was an OMG moment

KyogreGroudonLEGENDUndaunted87.jpg

Being on the receiving end of that was not nice

• Advertisement

Being on the receiving end of that was not nice
    Slaugher everyone next week with a Pidgey deck :P

So who's heading out this week out of all you very active posters we have here??

So who's heading out this week out of all you very active posters we have here??
    I'll be there, with the eReader for some mini-game scanning fun. Might play a deck with cards that have extra eReader attacks for the laugh :P

I'll also be in attendance

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

I hope to be there also

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

What time does it usually end by? And can I just buy a couple of starter decks and mix them and use that to play with?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Well last night, everyone was more or less there till 10 o'clock. Then we had people (like me) who had to get buses home.

haha Raticatte FTW!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Raven88

Is this still happening as its been a while since anyone posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Yeah its still happening as far as I know. But we've entered the Christmas season so people are busy with school/college exams, work, and christmas shopping hence why its so quite around here...

Raven88 wrote: »
    Is this still happening as its been a while since anyone posted?
    We just generally show up without need for posting here. Although after this week who knows when this will happen again....

• Advertisement

Two weeks in a row epic fail by me, and me and my bro just got all our old cards from the attic. So much energy!!!!!!!:D:D:D How was turnout this week?

There was 4 of us including myself. It was also the last week of it :( I do have all the league stuff so if people really really want it this week I could organise it but other than that it's finished until after Christmas and until a new organiser can be found :(

There was 4 of us including myself. It was also the last week of it :( I do have all the league stuff so if people really really want it this week I could organise it but other than that it's finished until after Christmas and until a new organiser can be found :(

As i said before I could possibly do it, but I'm real busy with work till after Christmas unless we could change the day.

I think we'll just wait until after Christmas. That'd probably be the best

I think we'll just wait until after Christmas. That'd probably be the best
    Especially with the weather the way it is at the moment. Avatan has all the prizes and I'll post the POP IDs in the post when I've updated the player database (I accidenly deleted some of the players and my Internet got cut of before I could finish up a few things).

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GWALL27

Hi,
    has a date and time been set for this yet?

how will the online league/ tournament work?

GWALL27 wrote: »
    Hi,
    has a date and time been set for this yet?

how will the online league/ tournament work?

League is still running from 6-9pm on Tuesday's in gamersworld on Jervis street.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GWALL27

Do you still Play the online version?

how much is it?

Advertisement