Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What would happen if you just ate crisps?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

This story has to be bullshít. Where does she get her essential vitamins and minerals from? Where does she get her calcium, iron, protein? Where does she get her fibre from?
    Without these (for 10 years no less) you'd be a wreck. Your skin would be all shot to shít, you'd be half blind, with serious kidney, liver and circulatory complaints, you'd probably have bloody rickets and osteoporosis and a catalogue of other maladies. Teeth would be falling out. Hair would be lank and lifeless. Eyes would be sunken.

I don't know about any of you but many a time I've gone on a bender for a few days and then had a couple of cans each night during the week and then back on the lash at the weekend. After a couple of weeks of that kind of nonsense and not eating enough fruit and veg I get seriously run down. Itchy skin, hair is thin with no shine to it, joint aches, etc and I have to go off the lager for a week or two and eat plenty of salads and fruit and healthy foods like fish and lots of vegetables and then the sparkle comes back.

If you ate nothing but Monster Munch for 10 years you'd be dead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭lazyQuestions

dlofnep wrote: »
    My brother pretty much only ever eats crisps. Maybe a bar too.

you should give him some of these...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html

Advertisement