Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No more GHD

• 08-02-2010 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm taking a plunge and I'm going to give up my hair straighteners. I got my hair coloured and cut at the weekend and the damage the straighteners have caused was fairly noticeable. I got the dry broken ends cut off but my hair is really really thin.My hairdresser was certain that it wasn't the colour that was causing the damage.

So I guess my question is... how do you style your hair day to day without the use of a hair straighteners or curling thongs etc. What products do you use? Any little tricks?

I have shoulder length hair with some layers. My hair is wavy, sometimes more curly sometimes more straight. If it was either one or the other I'd be happy but sometimes the hair on my left side will be wavy and the other side will be full on curls. In other words it looks ridiculous. I'm still going to be blow drying my hair. I'm thinking of getting one of the ion ones. I have a good-ish one at the mo so I'm not really keen on spending the money if they don't make alot of difference.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement