Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭yozico

Hey guys, I applied thru the Rock* Social Club.

PSN: VicVega-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭brianregan09

On now lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I just applied there.

sjcarnage is my social club username

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Went on last night after about 20 minutes trying to connect. Went to a crew member in freerun and he shoots me. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

u boys fancy setting up a game tomorrow night, just ourselves and the slow kids from boards and boards 2 crews if they are up for it, do some missions and have a bit of craic,
    Maybe put up a thread for signups get 16 lads on 1 game? around 9 or whatever time suits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I think the ACAS crew is better than the boards crew......just saying

Some good missions tonight, rolled up for a gerard mission we got out of our cars locked and loaded...walked like bad asses to the mission......got ran over by the lad who was last getting there :(

FYI if a chopper is 4 feet above ground and you shoot the pilot it explodes when it lands........

dreamers75 wrote: »
    I think the ACAS crew is better than the boards crew......just saying

agreed :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

All down to their leader

this is quality when spectating.

6io5.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Soby wrote: »
    All down to their leader

Soooooo........is that a kill on sight order or not? :D

Closed server 16 man steal some **** mission??????

• Advertisement

Soby wrote: »
    All down to their leader

i have a big bag of salt if any1 needs a pinch :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Did somebody change the crew icon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

defo ACAS are good crew, only just joined and enjoy doing missions with team mates as opposed to randomers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Did somebody change the crew icon?

Yeah, Zeluz got rid of the white background square and made it more transparent. Looks better.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Had a few missions with ACAS crew members tonight, t'was fun.

Had a good laugh at one where me and another guy (might have been buckfastman) had to steal meth from bikers out in the countryside and just as we were about to make our getaway I drove the jeep into a tunnel that was too small so we got stuck down in a ditch with waves of bikers spawning above us.

We made it out but on our way back I crashed my bike and died. Not my finest hour.

Due to my shoddy hours at work I've only been able to get in a few hours here and there, but should be on for the long haul from 5 ish tomorrow if anyone is about.

Tried to join one or two of ye tonight, but the game hangs on "joining online" and I'd to keep quitting the game so gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

J. Marston wrote: »
    Had a few missions with ACAS crew members tonight, t'was fun.

Had a good laugh at one where me and another guy (might have been buckfastman) had to steal meth from bikers out in the countryside and just as we were about to make our getaway I drove the jeep into a tunnel that was too small so we got stuck down in a ditch with waves of bikers spawning above us.

We made it out but on our way back I crashed my bike and died. Not my finest hour.

Ya twas me, Buckfastman. Burst my @rse laughin when you got wedged in the tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PoolBall

Sorry for crashing the helicopter last night lads. I can't fly ... I was standing beside it thinking '**** I will never get that out of here' I was hoping one of you would turn up and fly it. Not sure what was going on with the plane door on the retry, don't know if it was glitched or if you where holding it closed from the inside as payback :rolleyes: No matter it was fun, but I gotta get a mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

PoolBall wrote: »
    Sorry for crashing the helicopter last night lads. I can't fly ... I was standing beside it thinking '**** I will never get that out of here' I was hoping one of you would turn up and fly it.

It was funny! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

How do I get in on this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I have football at 9-11 :( but will definitely be on after if thats any good?

How do I get in on this?

Post up your PSN username and I think one of the crew members can invite you from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Essien wrote: »
    Post up your PSN username and I think one of the crew members can invite you from there

GOLDEN_BHOY

I was an Oscar de la hoya fanatic many years ago.

Look forward to playing alongside you guys, I haven't played much online yet I was online lastnight. I'm upto level 7 now.

On the topic of crew invites, can anyone do it or is it only one of our fearless and distinguished leaders?

Essien wrote: »
    On the topic of crew invites, can anyone do it or is it only one of our fearless and distinguished leaders?

I promoted a few of ye over the last few days that are most active online, so when someone posts their social club name, you can search it and send out invites.

So if you see anyone looking to join, fire up the link to the crew so that they can either join the social club and request and invite, or at least they can post their username.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Saulgoode drives like a maniac. Ade only loses if you put money on him. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Lads, has it settled down online?

I've built myself up three times only to be wiped so I grew a bit tired. Is this still happening?

MugMugs wrote: »
    Lads, has it settled down online?

I've built myself up three times only to be wiped so I grew a bit tired. Is this still happening?

I've had the same character for ages now, seems to be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Grand, I'll get working on it tonight so ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Grayditch wrote: »
    Saulgoode drives like a maniac. Ade only loses if you put money on him. That is all.

I lost money on Ade last night, only up shot was I won the race. :pac:

The bloody compacts race we were involved in was manic, I'd say 4 or 5 got wiped out in the 1st corner, was brilliant to watch and be part of.

Advertisement