Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Months Free VPN (Post Your Code ONCE and ONCE ONLY!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sammyano

New referral code for Blackvpn - JCDSVHN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

sammyano wrote: »
    New referral code for Blackvpn - JCDSVHN

Used your one.

My code is AWEGXAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Anan

I keep getting referral code invalid. Tried different codes from this thread and getting the same error. Not sure what I am dong wrong ! Any pointers please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Anan wrote: »
    I keep getting referral code invalid. Tried different codes from this thread and getting the same error. Not sure what I am dong wrong ! Any pointers please ?
    If you're cutting and pasting you may be pasting a hidden character like a space or a return character try manually typing it.

paddyp wrote: »
    If you're cutting and pasting you may be pasting a hidden character like a space or a return character try manually typing it.

Thanks Paddyp. It looks like I was using an email addresses which I had used previously. When I entered a different one, it worked:)

• Advertisement

I used the last one. My referral code is PZPXVPX if you want to use please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

OK trying to renew my VPN subscription. I have entered lots of referal codes from the above posts they are all coming up INVALID :(.
    Any ideas what to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭demixed

Anan wrote: »
    I used the last one. My referral code is PZPXVPX if you want to use please.

Just used this one, cheers.

My referral code is UNNDNFX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

demixed wrote: »
    Just used this one, cheers.

My referral code is UNNDNFX

Cheers my code is: AZTPMQZ

Are you guys renewing the global package or just the UK package. Im trying to renew the global package. It still says INVALID :(

• Advertisement

I have read some earlier posts where they say codes can only be used ONCE. I think that might be my problem regarding the INVALID error coming up all the time :(

Anyone want to use mine..:confused:
    It seems its been overlooked? :(

Just worked now using your code :D.
    I tried entering a different email address. I think that might have also been a problem :rolleyes:

Here is my code : PRUEDSZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Mr.S wrote: »
    Yep you can't use referral codes more then once. So if you want to get 3 months for 5e, you just use a different email + referral code :)

I renewed mine about 3 weeks ago, took the Global Package this time and used my own referal code from when I originally signed up.

It was accepted no problem so I got four months for the price of one with the referral time reward added on.

Also, my code has been used more than once - go figure :confused:

Can't understand why others seem to be only able to their use code once.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sammyano

Has anyone been able to connect to Blackvpn using DD-WRT enabled router? I have tried the settings posted on this tread but still getting the 'Not avaiable in your area' when trying to play content via MSN Player on iomega DX media player browser.

I was able to the connect OK using my PC, but since flashing my router to DD-WRT am not able to connect

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Can the UK server be used for torrenting or do you have to get the netherlands server for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Ubaroo

Can the UK server be used for torrenting or do you have to get the netherlands server for it?

In theory you could but BlackVPN doesn't allow it, you have to use the Dutch or Lithuanian server for P2P downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Thanks Luckycharms_74, used your code last night.

Mine is: SZGYENU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Can this service be used to watch hulu.com via my PS3, what's it like for streaming speed

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Can this service be used to watch hulu.com via my PS3, what's it like for streaming speed

It can, but afaik you need software like TVersity or Playon on your pc to stream to PS3. Speeds are grand on it, can be a little slow to connect to websites initially but otherwise fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Just signed up... my referral code: XHKJMGC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Used the above code there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Wanderering

gerryk wrote: »
    Just signed up... my referral code: XHKJMGC

Great thread!

Used the above code and received a new one: FAPUVQN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Just signed up, here's my referral code; WKHRNVD

• Registered Users Posts: 29 EVILE

Used someones code
    Here is mine : RSUBAEC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭marathonic

EVILE wrote: »
    Used someones code
    Here is mine : RSUBAEC

Used this code. Mine is EJDKUYF

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

marathonic wrote: »
    Used this code. Mine is EJDKUYF

Mine is BEJWUYA

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Mine finally expired. After signing up for one month for the UK and US last summer I ended up getting 12 months in total for the price of 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Pyro Boy wrote: »
    Mine is BEJWUYA

Thanks used this...

My Code is BKADJGZ

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Ronan wrote: »
    Pyro Boy wrote: »
    Mine is BEJWUYA

Thanks used this...

My Code is BKADJGZ

Thanks used yours.