Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship H2H thread

• 16-08-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭

Here's the FSA Championship fixtures for GW 1.

Van Gaalacticos (TaytoCrisps) v Bojango Unchained (KevIRL)
    VaudevillianVeterans (Who 8 Paul?) v The Eh Team (Lucas Hood)
    The Dukes of Hazard (Aha Shake) v Alexis On Fire (Santi101)
    Alabama Hotpockets (Fizman) v DeGood DeBad & DeGea (Hogey007)
    Lcam-01xb Dominion (dasa29) v Captain Cummo (skippy15)
    Team Ramrod (Easy Rod) v Schürrle Not? (tom_k)
    Remote's Boys (remoteboy) v NeverDrinkingAgain (kevinroche3333)
    The Gooners (Local Chap) v Bosco Borisov (bo-sco)
    Bunch of Goons (Benimar) v Real Social Dad (Decoda)
    Diego Costa Lot (G1032) v Greensausages (greensausage)

Good luck all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭G1032

tom_k wrote: »
    Here's the FSA Championship fixtures for GW 1.

Van Gaalacticos v Bojango Unchained
    VaudevillianVeterans v The Eh Team
    The Dukes of Hazard v Alexis On Fire
    Alabama Hotpockets v DeGood DeBad & DeGea
    Lcam-01xb Dominion v Captain Cummo
    Team Ramrod v Schürrle Not?
    Remote's Boys v NeverDrinkingAgain
    The Gooners v Bosco Borisov
    Bunch of Goons v Real Social Dad
    Diego Costa Lot v Greensausages

Good luck all!
    Up against Greensausages. He has Lamela who I swapped out for Sterling this morning. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

I'm playing Easy Rod (Team Ramrod).

Differences are I've got Krul to his(?) Guzan.

My Terry to his Chambers.

I've Lamela and Ramsey versus Sterling and Coutinho.

And I've Fletcher and Dzeko against Bojan and Costa.

We've both captained Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

G1032 wrote: »
    Up against Greensausages. He has Lamela who I swapped out for Sterling this morning. Good luck!
    I reckon it will be Bojan that will sneak the win for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

First post now edited to include boards.ie user names.

I'm on 36 with Greensausages effectively on 40 when his subs come in.
    He's hit Terry and Costa and I have Cahill, Fab, Costa and Sterling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

We've drawn . Both on 49 with same players to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Lucas Hood wrote: »

We've drawn . Both on 49 with same players to play.

Scheise, was hoping to get my bid for promotion off to a winning start; Dzeko should have got 1 bonus to win it for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Alabama Hotpockets (Fizman) v DeGood DeBad & DeGea (Hogey007)

Feck, lost by a point, 58-57, I thought fabregas had won it for me but then copped van aanholt sneaking in for him as third sub.

Off to a winning start. 68-48. Nice to get 3 points on the board!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Nice to start the first week with the highest score! Things can only go downhill from here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Beat Bojango week one, off to a good start. Promotion here I come ;) Changed name to Ciarraí Abú for now. I'll settle on a name soon

Looking like I'm going to get 2 wins from 2.
    When opponent (Bojango Unchained) gets his 2 bench points I'll be 4 ahead of him. He has nobody left to play and I have Sterling. So bar some bizarre twists such as Sterling missing a penalty and then getting sent off I'll notch up another 3 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

Jovetic just won me my game this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

2 wins out of 2 with a 51-46 win over Captain Cummo. Wisdom coming off the bench for me was the game changer.

2 out of 2 myself. If Jovetic had to of got another goal I would of lost. I thought I was sailing through with a 16 point lead going into last nights match but Jovetic wasn't long in having me sweating!

in a terrible week FF wise of nothing but red arrows (including this league) i got the second worst score in the league but thankfully was up against the worst score :D there's a nice slice of luck as a small consolation for dropping mata instead of sancez and leaving colocini on the bench.

off the mark with 3 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Local_Chap wrote: »
    2 out of 2 myself. If Jovetic had to of got another goal I would of lost. I thought I was sailing through with a 16 point lead going into last nights match but Jovetic wasn't long in having me sweating!

I was watching the match knowing that I needed the hat trick from Jovetic to keep ahead of you....but to no avail. Being honest with you I thought you had me as I didn't really expect Jovetic to start never mind get 13 points but there you go. I had Wisdom third sub as well with 8 points and the entire defence I played scored only 6 points from 4 players...not my finest hour...

DC

Started with 2 out of 2 but looking like I'm heading for a loss this week. 19 points behind. He has just Eriksen left to my Ramsey, Ade and Sterling. Can't see my lot outscoring him by 20 points. You'd never know though

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

G1032 wrote: »
    Started with 2 out of 2 but looking like I'm heading for a loss this week. 19 points behind. He has just Eriksen left to my Ramsey, Ade and Sterling. Can't see my lot outscoring him by 20 points. You'd never know though

That's me. Looks good for me alright but you never know. Just need a big day from one of your guys and a decent one from another and you could be there or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Got my first win, and before LVG got his. Sign me up Utd!

• Advertisement

bo-sco wrote: »
    That's me. Looks good for me alright but you never know. Just need a big day from one of your guys and a decent one from another and you could be there or thereabouts.

First defeat. Bad week all round for me.

2nd defeat for me, did ok this week with 54 (-4) but not enough for this one.

56 - 47 win for my third in a row. :)

42 - 50 for my second win and move from 10 to 8 in the table

DC

[IMG][/img]0bd2b70f35df136c83910b80f4c77efc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Ciarrai Abu, 3 points for 3 matches . playing Greensausages this week. a relegation 6 pointer already

Well after todays games I end up 2 points behind Diego Costa Lot. Both of us have 1 player each still to play, me with De Gea in goal v QPR and DCL with Robertson from Hull v West Ham (who is highlighted as possibly injured...if this is the case then DCL's first sub comes on.....Wisdom with the grand score of 0)

Really too close to call....clean sheet from Man U please...and Hull to let in a couple...(sorry DCL)...

e6efad35002c16500bae87ca19a4eec0.jpg

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

Looks like first and second both losing this week,
    And if Eh team lose ill be joint top by the looks of things!

Captain Cummo over and out!

Decoda wrote: »
    Well after todays games I end up 2 points behind Diego Costa Lot. Both of us have 1 player each still to play, me with De Gea in goal v QPR and DCL with Robertson from Hull v West Ham (who is highlighted as possibly injured...if this is the case then DCL's first sub comes on.....Wisdom with the grand score of 0)

Really too close to call....clean sheet from Man U please...and Hull to let in a couple...(sorry DCL)...

e6efad35002c16500bae87ca19a4eec0.jpg

DC

Ya. Looks like you've got this one wrapped up. 4 ahead. Need either a clean sheet or an assist tonight but as you've said it's doubtful Robertson will even play

skippy15 wrote: »
    Looks like first and second both losing this week,
    And if Eh team lose ill be joint top by the looks of things!

Captain Cummo over and out!

My 3 United players have snatched victory for me! Despite having the 5th lowest score (at best), I maintain my 100% start and remain top for another week!

• Advertisement

Local_Chap wrote: »
    My 3 United players have snatched victory for me! Despite having the 5th lowest score (at best), I maintain my 100% start and remain top for another week!

Likewise, my 3 United players pulled back a 20 odd point Saturday deficit and now looks like i've 4 from 4 as well!

Advertisement