Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dating more than one woman at a time...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

oicherider wrote: »
    IMO

If you dont tell them your a Bastard for lying

If you do tell them and they are both happy with it - Chances are that they have issues and you are in effect a bastard for using them..

No woman happy about herself would be ok with the situ.. Again... IMO

and it is my opinion that you are the one with the issues, whats to say they arent the one using the op?

women are big enough to make their own decisions and it dosnt mean they have issues one way or the other

im seeing someone right now but we both know we are free to hook up with other people if we like, i have a feeling that she probably wont and that i probably will at some stage. the reason for the arrangement? she is only in the country for 3/4months and neither of us want to try a long distance thing no matter how we feel at the end of it so it was a pretty easy discussion to have. does that mean she has some deep buried issue? no it means she is an adult and mature enough to deal with things like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

It depends on how you define 'dating' to be honest. Are you just 'seeing'
    both these women? Or do they consider you to be their boyfriend?

Americans generally seem to be far more comfortable with dating lots of people at the same time and eventually choosing 'one' for a relationship if you get me.

Advertisement