Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Books For Sale / Books wanted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 energy4mp

Hi I am looking for CPA Professional 1 books Corporate Reporting & Corporate law and Governance

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cimastudent

Hi
    Im about to start studying for the CIMA Strategic level exams in Nov 13 and I need to get the study texts.

The results are out soon so hopefully someone will be looking to offload their Strategic level study texts etc. Im in Dublin.

Also can I ask some advice please ; I can't commit to doing lectures for all 3 exams as I have a full time job and kids. I have to sit all 3 but I was thinking of concentrating on 1 or 2 of them but I dont know which one/ones are best to do first.

Any comments would be very helpful.

Thanks and best of luck to all with results!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Has anybody got Acca f4, f5 f6 and f7books and study texts

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭theglobe

bulmersgal wrote: »

I've got f5 study text and revision kit 2012 version, wont have changed though. Also have the f6 irish variant 2012 study text and revision kit. 60e for the lot depending on if I have to post or what. I'm Cork based.

ive got f5 study text and revision kit 2012 version, wont have changed though. Also have the f6 irish variant 2012 study text and revision kit. 60e for the lot depending on if I have to post or what. I'm Cork based

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

theglobe wrote: »
    I've got f5 study text and revision kit 2012 version, wont have changed though. Also have the f6 irish variant 2012 study text and revision kit. 60e for the lot depending on if I have to post or what. I'm Cork based.

Forgot to say I'm in dublin/ kildare area. How much to post?

Forgot to say I'm in dublin/ kildare area. How much to post?

I could find out Monday and let you know if thats ok? My guess would be about 15e. I could maybe just give em to you for 50 plus postage if that be more manageable for you.

theglobe wrote: »
    I could find out Monday and let you know if thats ok? My guess would be about 15e. I could maybe just give em to you for 50 plus postage if that be more manageable for you.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I just got my exam results for ATI 1year - all passed! with a distinction! yeay! so all first year books are up for sale now.

I have Accounting Technicians Ireland Year 1 textbooks and solution books, all four in great condition: Financial Accounting, Business Management, Law&Ethics and Taxation, 25eur each. I'm based in north wicklow-south dublin, can post too - but mind these are heavy. And don't worry about these being "outdated" - there hasn't been any major changes in the tax code, law or financial accounting terminology and business management is a waffle anyway - these books will do just fine for the next year, so save your money and go 2nd hand!

also as logic suggests I'm looking for Year 2 ATI books and other study materials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 mimcca

ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN YEAR 1 BOOKS, NOTES & EXAMS: http://www.adverts.ie/3257951
    ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN YEAR 2 BOOKS, NOTES & EXAMS: http://www.adverts.ie/3382643

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

Accounting technicians year 2 books and solution books for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 20 berlingo

WANTED:
    E1 Enterprise Operations, F1 Financial Operations and P1 Performance Operations
    Official CIMA Kaplan 2013 Textbooks, Exam Kits and Revision cards

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

I've got the book, exam kit and revision cards for P1 and E1. Drop me a pm. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Meursault

F2 book for sale. Brand new. Got a second book for free. PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mimcca

I have Official CIMA Kaplan 2013 Textbooks, Exam Kits and Revision cards

E1 Enterprise Operations
    F1 Financial Operations
    P1 Performance Operations

Give me a pm or click http://www.adverts.ie/3467443

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

Hi, I have various ACCA books, some of them are quiet old as I started the exams in 2007 but only finished in Dec 2012 so some are recent enough. They are free to a good home so they might be somewhat useful to someone studying by themselves. We're moving house and they're not coming with us. I'm not willing to post them but I will meet somewhere within reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

ACCA - Textbooks, Exam Kits, notes etc wanted

- F5 Performance Management
    - F6 Taxation
    - F7 Financial Reporting
    - F8 Audit and Assurance
    - F9 Financial Management

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lucusp

Have the below available for sale.

P3 Performance Strategy / F3 Financial Strategy / E3 Enterprise Strategy

BPP Study Text
    BPP Practice & Revision Kit
    BPP Study Notes
    BPP Passcards

http://www.adverts.ie/3495775

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ACCA trainee

TinyTot, how old are the P study materials you have? I am in south Dublin where are you. Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lovbnmoma

Hi Im looking for books and notes for ACCA P1, P2 and P3 if anyone is selling them? Preferably from this year or last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lovbnmoma

Lovbnmoma wrote: »
    Hi Im looking for books and notes for ACCA P1, P2 and P3 if anyone is selling them? Preferably from this year or last year.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

BPP F7study text,, practice and revision kit and the small revision book for sale. Great condition as study text never used and pencil used for the revision kit

Dublin or East Meath

Lovebnmomma might be worth checking with one of the colleges to see if any of the students have them

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nellsbells

- F6 Taxation
    - F7 Financial Reporting
    - F8 Audit and Assurance

F6 books for sale
    http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/acca-f6-irl-2013-study-set-60-euro-or-buy-individually/3551252

F8 books for sale
    http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/acca-f8-int-uk-study-set-or-buy-individually/3551524

PM me for any queries. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 hana123

ACCA Textbooks and Revision Kits for Sale (2013 edition)

F6 Taxation
    F8 Audit and Assurance.

All in good condition with just a few highlighted marks.

If anybody's interested, just pm me. :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 katy_00

Hi, looking for P1 and P2 books and notes. If anyone has them and is willing to sell please pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Crybabygeeks

Hi all,

I'm looking for F1 and P2 CIMA text books. If anyone has them for sale, please PM me. In Dublin. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

For Sale:

I have the following available

P2 - from sitting before last (so 2 sittings ago)
    All usual BPP Notes and Liam Doran's notes

P7 - from last sitting
    All the usual BPP Notes.

Please note all of the above are international and usual BPP notes include text book, revision kit and pass cards. If anyone would like any of the above pm me, I am open to offers. Can meet in Dublin or Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maireadley

- F6 Taxation
    - F7 Financial Reporting
    - F8 Audit and Assurance

F5 Kaplan complete kit for sale - 50 Eur
    http://bit.ly/1bpOcMm

F9 Complete BPP Kit for Sale - 50 Euro
    http://bit.ly/16LJpnd

PM me if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 trifit

Lovbnmoma wrote: »
    Anyone?

I have a study kit for P3 ( study book, exam kit and pocket notes) as used in Griffith College ( most up to date, for exams up to June 2014)
    I can also add all revision and class material if interested.
    I sat my exam first time in June and got really got mark.

Advertisement