Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

annie's very young, we try not to sexualise her.

phasers wrote: »

God loves a trier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Anneh got an essay poooortion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Can't remember this if it's a reference, but Alison Brie's 29.

You scared me for a sec, thought she was 17 or something. But then I remembered I'm 17.

TheStook wrote: »
    Can't remember this if it's a reference, but Alison Brie's 29.

You scared me for a sec, thought she was 17 or something. But then I remembered I'm 17.

At the start of the show the character was only 18 I think. It's funny in real life she's about a year younger than Gillian Jacobs but plays someone 8 or more years younger. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

At the start of the show the character was only 18 I think. It's funny in real life she's about a year younger than Gillian Jacobs but plays someone 8 or more years younger. :P

18's legal, what's the problem?

My question should have been Alison Brie or Gillian Jacobs I suppose.

Gillian Jacobs(Britta) is 30? Jesus...I always assumed both of them were well under 25 irl.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Season 1 - Annie < Britta
    Season 2 and 3 - Annie > Britta

I considered Britta the hot one of the group at first, but from Anthropology 101 it was Annie imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Annie is legal...nuff said.

• Qwertee has a really cute Community tshirt available.

Qwertee has a really cute Community tshirt available.

If you can source a shirt with Annie's boobs then i'd buy that for a dollar!

• Advertisement

Qwertee has a really cute Community tshirt available.
    Bought! That brings my Community Tshirt set up to 4. I need 3 more so I can wear a new one every day

• I wish I could afford to buy it - it's a real homage to two of my greatest loves; Calvin and Hobbes and Community.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I wish I could afford to buy it - it's a real homage to two of my greatest loves; Calvin and Hobbes and Community.
    €10? Sure, don't let that stop you. PM me your PayPal address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

TheStook wrote: »
    18's legal, what's the problem?

My question should have been Alison Brie or Gillian Jacobs I suppose.

Gillian Jacobs(Britta) is 30? Jesus...I always assumed both of them were well under 25 irl.

There's only like 2 months between them - Alison is 30 soon. They both look a lot younger! Alison could still easily pull off playing an 18 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

If you can source a shirt with Annie's boobs then i'd buy that for a dollar!

as in the monkey?
    Annie%27s_boobs.png

• €10? Sure, don't let that stop you. PM me your PayPal address.

Thanks so much for the offer, but I really couldn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Thanks so much for the offer, but I really couldn't!

Ah don't worry about it! Think of it as an early Christmas present! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,270 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

tumblr_m8kmbwlPsz1rtex0eo1_500.jpg

too late for Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Sorry if this is not allowed but if anyone is around in time to see this would you be able to purchase the Community T-Shirt (mens medium) for me and I pay you once I send funds to my Paypal? I'll of course cover any postage as well. Longshot I know, would be very grateful!

Just ordered the Qwertee t-shirt to add to my collection :D

• Advertisement

Season(probably series) finale being filmed now and is called "Advanced Introduction to Finality".

Chevy Quits!
    EXCLUSIVE: Pierce Hawthorne is dropping out of Greendale Community College. After a tumultuous three-and-a-half year relationship, Chevy Chase and the producers of NBC’s cult comedy Community are parting ways by mutual agreement. Chase’s departure from the show is effective immediately. The bulk of Community‘s 13-episode fourth-season order have been filmed. Chase won’t appear in the 1 or 2 episodes that have not been shot yet.

:eek: I never thought the old bastard would go through with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good riddance..

Agreed. I liked Pierce but Chevy is an asshole of epic proportions.

It's really strange timing though, they've filmed 11/13 episodes so far this season including the finale so he'll be noticeably absent for whatever two they haven't shot yet.

Maybe they'll do the 'obvious recast' joke that I've wanted them to do for so long. There'll be a different actor playing Pierce but nobody will Abed will notice or comment on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Agreed. I liked Pierce but Chevy is an asshole of epic proportions.

It's really strange timing though, they've filmed 11/13 episodes so far this season including the finale so he'll be noticeably absent for whatever two they haven't shot yet.

Maybe they'll do the 'obvious recast' joke that I've wanted them to do for so long. There'll be a different actor playing Pierce but nobody will Abed will notice or comment on it.

Seems very strange to leave so late. If they have already shot the finale, they could just make an excuse for his absence in certain episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

shame they hadn't gotten rid of him sooner and kept Dan..

Really can't understand why people are so happy that he's gone. He was an integral part of the show and was responsible for some great moments. Don't think the show is going to be the same without him and I think this could be the second last nail in the coffin.

Chase seems to get the blunt of the blame for the behind the scenes issues but Harmon is not known as an easy person to work with. It seemed to me that much of Chase and Harmon's public spates were down to the fact that Chase was the only cast member who refused to take any crap from Harmon. That and the fact that Chase and Harmon have two massive egos and that's never a good thing you have to work together.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

as much as people sh*t on Chevy the guy delivered and Pierce is fu*king hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

He'll still be in the finale

• Advertisement

Advertisement