Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How would you kill Nick Griffin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I'd do an American Psycho rat job on him...

Maybe replace the rat with a ferret or something... Graphically violent end

Wonder how long before this thread is closed???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

dont agree with all his ideals but I thought he came across quite well tonight. Thought the BBC were despicable though. They made it like an episode of Jeremy Kyle

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Make him go to a Hanna Montanna Concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Make him go to a Hanna Montanna Concert.

He may be a fascist, but he doesnt deserve that

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

poison umbrella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Who is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

The Brits should vote the BNP into power, then someone could black him up & have him "sent back to where he came from".

There, he would either live a slow, sad & lonely death, or be "speared by a native".

"Do you still throw spears at each other?"

The Duke of Edinburgh to startled Australian Aborigines.

The Brits should vote the BNP into power, then someone could black him up & have him "sent back to where he came from".

what do you mean here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭monoP54

If one were to go back far enough - aren't we all from Africa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭ Jesse Ancient Smile

Any particular reason as to why I should want to kill this man? :eek:

• Advertisement

your motivation is he raped and murdered your wife.

And......Action!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

what do you mean here?

Sarcasm. The unfunny brother of humour.

Sarcasm. The unfunny brother of humour.

ah yes good one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

You're competing with a gang of self righteous people, in a bid to see who can pretend to be most outraged and oh so politically correct.

And if you don't win, oh I dunno, dingos will eat everyone you care about.

MikeC101 wrote: »
    You're competing with a gang of self righteous people, in a bid to see who can pretend to be most outraged

thats boards for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

I wouldn`t kill the bastard, his odious party would only use it to their advantage and the act would end up fuelling their propaganda machine for the next twenty years.

Griffin makes himself look like a complete idiot everytime he opens his mouth, so much so, its` like social suicide everytime he does it. Thats enough for me.

I fell asleep about an hour before QT started and missed the whole thing.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

I'd kick him in the face.

And then I'd go and find out who Nick Griffin is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

I believe a care bear stare would be appropirate for the hate he inspires in society

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 oopsbritney

Killing someone you don't like, sounds like the BNP.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I'd celebrate the freedom of speech.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

sparky360 wrote: »
    dont agree with all his ideals but I thought he came across quite well tonight.

Quite well? He was totally dismantled and defeated before the halfway mark. So much so that the other parties started using him as a tool to get one up on each other. He had no references, he was as far from being specific as you can get, and his points veered all over the place. The only person on that panel who did a good job imo was Sayeeda Warsi. Jack Straw started weak and continued so and Bonnie Greer contributed nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

With a rubber.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

brummytom wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not advocating the murder of any individual human being; but if you were forced to, by a Genie or some high being - Simon Cowell or whatever... how would you kill Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP? Something adventurous.

:)

/Sorry if you feel this thread to be in bad taste.. if you do, try and listen to this digusting creature to discover real bad taste.

I wouldn't want him killed, then he'd become a martyr for all the racist bigots that support him & his odious party. I think it's a good thing that those who would discriminate against ethnic minorities in the UK are given a public voice, besides promoting democracy & free speech in all it's forms, it gives those that believe in equality and inclusion the chance to publicly debate the issues and show the BNP & their ilk for what they really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

With a rubber.....

Note to self: Always read the post and not just the Title!

Too early in the morning, I thought it was How would you Kill PETER GRIFFIN duhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭ Caylee Orange Magnet

A series of Chuck Norris related "accidents"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Don’t usually watch anything political especially UK politics but heard so much about it that I had to. What an idiot. He just kept laughing. I cant decide if it was a nervous laugh or a laugh that was rubbishing what the Asians/blacks/Indians were saying to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

I would insert the sharp end of a capri sun straw into his jap's eye and drop red hot needles down it. I would ensure that the oranges used in the Capri sun were grown in a fair trade farm from somewhere in Africa and that the needles had been taken from the darning kit of an immaculately turned out gay man who has been married in Canada.

Then I would bury him face down in David Norris' garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wouldn't kill him, we live in a democratic society and he has a right to express his views like everyone else. He's a twat though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Kohen Weak Tourism

Yizzer's would all have to get past me & Degsy first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yizzer's would all have to get past me & Degsy first.

:D Combat 18?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement