Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Origin unable to connect ?

• 29-06-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭

So Every time i try and load up Origin it doesn't connect to the internet.
    So i can't download games,Visit the store,Or play online.

I've never had this problem before.... Any help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

mine's been the same lately actually

nothing i do seems to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Helix wrote: »
    mine's been the same lately actually

nothing i do seems to fix it

Have you been able to get online at all ?

I've never had this happen, Its a pain because i'm in the middle of downloading a game :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

since it started giving me issues ages ago it's never been able to go online

ive uninstalled, cleared caches, removed registry stuff, installed on a different hard drive - no dice

obviously origin doesnt agree with something that's on my system that wasn't on it previously, but meh, im not bothered investigating it any further

I hope there just down for maintenance otherwise i don't know how to finish my
    download :confused:

I just went to there Twitter page and they said there having problems with it..... I guess i'll have to wait it out :rolleyes:

Edit: Never mind i think they heard me :P everything is back online

• Advertisement
Advertisement