Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

August Meetup

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lady111

Daith wrote: »
    I have something later to attend to though I suspect we will end up in the George anyway

Hi guys I'd prefer the night time also..anyway to arrange an evening drink so would know who everyone was?!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭RagsOBrien

Im not sure yet - possibly

Cool beans, well I'll follow the thread anyway and see what the story is ( :!

RagsOBrien wrote: »
    Cool beans, well I'll follow the thread anyway and see what the story is ( :!

Hey, guys any decisions on sat ? Day or night?!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,765 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hey folks,

So just to get some traction on this will we just say

30th Aug
    Coffee and Cake at 3FE at 2pm

Anybody interested just pop your name below.

Are you meeting at 2pm? - I wont be there til after 3

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I keep backing out so I'm up for it this time :-)

• Advertisement

lady111 wrote: »
    I keep backing out so I'm up for it this time :-)

So just me and all lads then?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭Daith

So just me and all lads then?!

We don't bite!

I'm going to head in for 2pm and try and get seats. We can't really book seats unless we were going to go to a barista class which actually sounds fun!

Hopefully people will show up and we can keep the conversation going till 3 :o

We don't bite!

I'm going to head in for 2pm and try and get seats. We can't really book seats unless we were going to go to a barista class which actually sounds fun!

Hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained :-) I'll prob be out Sat evening so would be cool to meet ye first Sat day in case we see each other Sat night :-) I'll be there at half two if that's ok !

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CoffeeAdict

We don't bite!

My weekend is getting busier and busier :( Hope to still make it tho :), I'll try and be there around 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

might pop along

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

The coffee part should be fine for me during the day but have something on later to go to.

1. Newbie 90
    2. CoffeeAddict
    3. Joeytheparrot
    4. Daith
    5. Ash885
    6. playedalive[/QUOTE]

Can't make it this afternoon. Family stuff has come up :(. Have fun guys.

The coffee part should be fine for me during the day but have something on later to go to.

1. Newbie 90
    2. CoffeeAddict
    3. Joeytheparrot
    4. Daith
    5. Ash885
    6. playedalive[/QUOTE]

Can't make it this afternoon. Family stuff has come up :(. Have fun guys.

Guys how,will I recognize ye? Will be just before three ! Thanks..

Guys how,will I recognize ye? Will be just before three ! Thanks..

I'll have a boards sign! Or just pm me for my number

• Registered Users Posts: 19 newbie90

Sorry guys im sick and wont be able to make it. See ye at the next one hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Didn't want to post here earlier as I wasn't sure I'd be free. Anyway, leaving home now, hope to be there by 2:10. Not been to 3fe before so hopefully I find the place OK!

Aard wrote: »
    Didn't want to post here earlier as I wasn't sure I'd be free. Anyway, leaving home now, hope to be there by 2:10. Not been to 3fe before so hopefully I find the place OK!

Hi guys I wanted to thank you for having the token female along was great to meet everyone !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

It was lovely meeting everybody earlier. Hope to see yous all again :)

Yep thanks to everyone who showed up. Was great meeting everyone sober :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CoffeeAdict

Hi all, thanks for the craic today.. Daithi, Bureau2009 it was great meeting ye again... Nice to see new faces as well

Advertisement