Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a nice pic of your model?Post it Here!(But stay on topic!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭ Kyra Large Superhuman

Thats a SWEET boddy :) and nice truck too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 .B.R.

Thanks, the body has seen better days tho the other side is actually held togeather with a cable tie :p

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

yeah that's nice ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,502 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Is that a hopped up exhaust or something ? Looks different than my sons one.
    Maybe it is an older model T-maxx ?:confused:

I took my Revo out today and my son took out his T-Maxx.. He tried to outdrag me down the street to the Field we go to... WHACK...!!! He stuck it under a wheel of a car and stripped the Spur gear..:eek:

Teach him a lesson...:D
    Anybody got a spare 72tooth they would like to send me until the replacement comes from the UK ? :p

*shudder* Those revo's are nice, love the rear exhaust.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Here is a model in action...Sport Wing Flying over Dublin Bay The Sport Wing is one of my favourite models...

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FG-MARDER-RACE-ALLY_W0QQitemZ6031329525QQcategoryZ19168QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

look at the brake disc on the wheel!!!!! (might have to scroll down a bit) no, will have to click the pic but amazing car!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GenericName

nice plane coolwings
    and
    nice brakes!
    this is flunked in bros account

Mmmm..!!
    FG = 1/5 scale...Mmmmmm :D

yay i got the 100th repliy on this thread :)
    and cmon vectra your intrested in ANOTHER? well so would i....

• Advertisement

savageramping15gl.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Yaaay :D

thanks vectra!!! sweet isnt it!!

heh heh, yeh i was a k'nex kid!!!i also had a 3ft crane and a 6ft rollercoaster!! all that talk about helis and i walked into my room and saw the knex mmodel i built years ago!! so i thought id stick it up!

My RS4 Evo after a run today, great fun !

nice car! love the viper (i think) you have more nitros than i thought

Flunked wrote:
    nice car! love the viper (i think) you have more nitros than i thought
    I have 4 The savage/RS4/Stormracer/Rush evo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Did someone mention FG...?

Just got this a few weeks ago

nice, that a petrol engine i see in there?

Flunked wrote:
    nice, that a petrol engine i see in there?

Yeah, it's a 26cc 2 stroke, 25:1 mix. It runs for about 40mins on a tank (700cc)

• Advertisement

Did someone mention FG...?

Just got this a few weeks ago
    Sweet ! what's it like ? Fast ? 1/6 scale right ? questions questions !! It looks excellent :-) i'm Jealous ... how much does a model like that cost?

Yep, it's 1/6 scale, very fast, but i haven't really opened it up yet. I got mine for a real good price, but expect to pay close to a grand for one with radio gear etc. The brakes on mine are not standard, and I have loads of aluminium bits ordered.....

Looks like this is going to be an expensive hobby!!! :eek:

aye it is and the biggest one I have is only 1/8 scale ! it's great fun tho :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted 'em all! :)
    dsc001838hu.th.jpg dsc001768ei.th.jpg dsc006546yj.th.jpg dsc006552xk.th.jpg dsc006603gc.th.jpg dsc006526yc.th.jpg dsc006531kk.th.jpg dsc006560ss.th.jpg dsc006574wh.th.jpg dsc006597sb.th.jpg dsc006612md.th.jpg dsc006322ww.th.jpg dsc006341ec.th.jpg dsc006336ef.th.jpg

lovely car m8!! is it fast?

sweet, looks fast with that motor, brushless? and if you are selling dont forget me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Flunked wrote:
    sweet, looks fast with that motor, brushless? and if you are selling dont forget me :)
    Nah, that's a 27T motor I got from vectra, it's quicker that stock, but not quite as competitive as some of teh others. I've more upgrades in my Mini-Z's than I do in my TC.
    I've upgraded the prop shaft and replaced all the bushings with bearings, adn I'm using a Futaba ESC instead of the Tamiya TEU ESC.

It's more for going sideways at the moment... :)

heh heh thats a perfect drifting motor just put some PVC/PE/ABS pipe wheels on and sideways ago

Flunked wrote:
    just put some PVC/PE/ABS pipe wheels on and sideways ago

I think my son gave him some of those as well ;)
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

2 Espressi wrote:
    Nah, that's a 27T motor I got from vectra, it's quicker that stock, but not quite as competitive as some of teh others. I've more upgrades in my Mini-Z's than I do in my TC.
    I've upgraded the prop shaft and replaced all the bushings with bearings, adn I'm using a Futaba ESC instead of the Tamiya TEU ESC.

It's more for going sideways at the moment... :)

hey 2 espressi are u racing the mini-z

Advertisement