Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which Protein Supplement should I use?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tommy14

ya but im lazy....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Then buy some magic beans.

That'll solve your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tommy14

OK SO Ive sorted the diet (Magic Beans) but which protein shake? is kinetica any good or are they all the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

The diet probably isn't sorted if you're still looking for a protein supplement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Yeah, could you give us an idea of what you think your new diet might be? Even just something bare-bones.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Op I was at it ten years not eating much. Got a little ripped but pathetically skinny.
    I was out injured for a while and force fed myself . I mean force fed. Got to a habit of 4 meals a day which had either 3 eggs or a big lump of meat or tuna in it. I then added carbs or whatever on top to fix hunger.
    Got a lot bigger. Injury went so started weights again. Have to buy more weights because the puny me was lifting puny weights.
    Protein shakes are worthless unless you get food down first. Instead of a protein shake just drink 2 pints of milk.
    You have to make the stomach bigger with food. If you start taking the shakes now you will just eat less food.

Advertisement