Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MMA/Submission Grappling Midlands?

• 06-06-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey folks,

I will be visiting Tullamore in July for 2 weeks and am looking for a gym in Tullamore or within short drive from, where I can train and roll once or twice while I'm over.
    I train MMA/Submission Grappling in The Netherlands. So if you know of a MMA Gym, Grappling Gym or NOGI BJJ let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Tuatha De Dannan are in Portlaoise which is only about 35 mins away, they do MMA, BJJ Gi/NoGi, Kickboxing. Not sure if there is anything in Tullamore.

Once you get into Portlaoise, go up the Timahoe road and take the second turn to the right (there is a tyre shop on the corner). Its beside that, you will see the vitamin shop in the front - if you are looking on google maps, the name of the place to look for is kylekiproe in Portlaoise. Here is a link to their facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Keith Reynolds

That sounds great! Appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Might see you there, trying to get back after a 6 week hiatus due to wifey having a baby!

Congratulations man! Know that story. Wee fella of 9 months meself. Tis hard to make time and you're wrecked the whole time!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭leonkickboxing

Hi Keith,

Blackbelt Bjj instructor Cesar Silva morcgao teaches no-gi in the Wolfpack Gym, Golden Island, Athlone. Cesar is a great teacher and athlone is only a short trip on the motorway from tullamore. Click on the links below for details.

http://www.wolfpackkickboxing.ie/

http://www.morcegaoteam.com/

• Advertisement

Thanks Leon for putting that up. Sounds great too! Could be training more than drinking when I'm home!

Advertisement