Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

@evilrobotshane:
    If you have a chance you could visit us with your friend, and we could discuss that matter with a cup of coffee/tea:)

@Gatling:

Gen III are significantly more expensive that Gen II, we can source them no problem. Difference in Gen II and Gen III is not that big for the money you have to pay. However getting into such price range I would recommend VFC or upgrade JG body with VFC internals.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

can i get a price on a Gen III ,:)

Gatling wrote: »
    can i get a price on a Gen III ,:)

No problem buddy...

Find below - retail prices - but im sure we could do you a deal :rolleyes:

We have all of these in stock in Generation II and there'd be a bit of a lead time on Gen IIIs

G36C - GenII = €200 / GenIII = €225
    G36E - GenII = €225 / GenIII = €240
    G36KV - GenII = €225 / GenIII = €250
    G36MG - GenII = €270 / GenIII = €295

what sorts of things have you got in the G36 line

see above buddy...if you have any questions with regard to a combo deal with battery and charger - give me a shout.

The GEN II SRC G36s would represent a major step up in performance, reliability, etc to a JG, but im sure you know that yourself mate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Thanks guys il check the with my funds manager :o
    but im intrested in a one of the Sr 36 E gen 3 il ring the shop in the morning for an order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey lads

Could you give me a rough price on upgrading a gun, IE Tightbore, gaurder hop, reinforced piston high speed gears.

Thanks

B~

Hey lads

Could you give me a rough price on upgrading a gun, IE Tightbore, gaurder hop, reinforced piston high speed gears.

Thanks

B~

Absolutely no problems mate. Probably best to give us a call tomorrow (maybe after dinner) and we can discuss.

You know yourself, price depends on make, model, barrel length, etc...

(We can also offer a 'Pick-up and Drop-back' courier service for €20)

Mike will be there after dinner and he'll quote you, no bothers.

SHOP PHONE NO: 059 9173487

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey guys best of luck with the shop

on a serious note have you any mp40s or thompsons

hey guys best of luck with the shop

on a serious note have you any mp40s or thompsons

Not something we get a lot of business with to be honest so we wouldnt have anything on the shelf.

Can get one of these fairly lively (as in less than 2 weeks) for about €180.
    9020171002.gif
    ASG - ERMA SLV40 - MP40
    Hopuptype: Adjustable Hop Up
    Weight: 3000 grams
    Length: 850/625 mm
    Capacity: 50 rounds
    110rnd mags available for approx €12.50 each.
    Dont know much about them to be honest.

The other one we would have access to would be this...
    src-mp40-001.jpg
    SRC MP40 GEN III
    Full Metal
    Blowback
    3.2kg
    220rnd steel mag
    Ultra High Torque Motor

To be honest, this is pretty high end and rrp would be €319. Lead time would depend on whether we could sell the other 4 that come in the box;)

Don't know much about Thompsons apart from the Tokyo Marui which is crazy money. :rolleyes:

TNTQ wrote: »
    Not something we get a lot of business with to be honest so we wouldnt have anything on the shelf.

Can get one of these fairly lively (as in less than 2 weeks) for about €180.
    9020171002.gif
    ASG - ERMA SLV40 - MP40
    Hopuptype: Adjustable Hop Up
    Weight: 3000 grams
    Length: 850/625 mm
    Capacity: 50 rounds
    110rnd mags available for approx €12.50 each.
    Dont know much about them to be honest.

i like the look of that one i know some mp 40s are a bit wobly
    do you know if this one is

cheers:)

• Advertisement

i like the look of that one i know some mp 40s are a bit wobly
    do you know if this one is

cheers:)

I'll find out for you tomorrow mate, going to get some shuteye ;)

I'll make a call, but your best bet is probably to stick it into google/youtube and see if there's a review somewhere.

I wont BS you, ive never had the inclination for 'time-traveller airsoft' :) so ive never laid eyes/hands on 1...YET

I'll find out for you tomorrow mate, going to get some shuteye ;)

I'll make a call, but your best bet is probably to stick it into google/youtube and see if there's a review somewhere.

I wont BS you, ive never had the inclination for 'time-traveller airsoft' :) so ive never laid eyes/hands on 1...YET

ha thanks m8
    i will google it now

i luv the look of the mp40:)

Just to remind everyone...

We are open until 8.00pm on Friday Nights and until 6.00pm Saturdays.

The website is being redesigned at the moment so if ye have any questions please give us a call...

Shop No: 059 973487

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Did you have any luck tracking down that part for the gearbox?

Did you have any luck tracking down that part for the gearbox?

What brand was that AEG again mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Its an early JG.
    What brand was that AEG again mate?
    there you go tntq,just thought id help out

Hey lads could you get me a price on a VFC AK PMC, and how long it would take to arrive

Meant to ask yesterday.

Can you give a quote for a replacement part, they seem near impossible to find online?

Also, it seems to be firing sluggishly, could you chrono it?

Quotation = € 0.00 if you come down and collect the bit ;)

We can chrono/test your stuff then mate.

Hey lads could you get me a price on a VFC AK PMC, and how long it would take to arrive

Really nice piece man...
    aeg_detail_ak_aims_pmc.jpg

Price = €450

Lead time would be less than 2 weeks if we get an order fairly soon, as we can throw it on a pallet which is being shipped to us next week.

Its coming... Available to order...
    We'll have one in store and on a skirmish site near you soon...

LIMITED EDITION: G&G-GR14 H.B.A Long Spec

(Replica of the 7.62×51mm NSWC Crane Division MK 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle -EBR).
    image76.png
    Construction materials consisting of Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Nylon Fibre. Hi-torque Short axis motor driving a 8mm bearing Gearbox. Magazine capacity is 470rds and FPS is 90/100 m/s on .20g BBs.

image_thumb43.png

The United States Navy Mark 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR) is an American selective fire military rifle chambered for the 7.62×51mm NATO cartridge. It is a variant of the M14 battle rifle and was originally built for use with units of the United States Naval Special Warfare Command, such as the United States Navy SEALs.
    The EBRs are made with the intention of carrying out both designated marksman and CQB roles in combat.

The creation of the Mark 14 Mod 0 Enhanced Battle Rifle began in 2000 after a request by United States Navy SEALs for the creation of a more compact M14 battle rifle. In 2001, Mike Rock Rifle Barrels, Inc. was the only rifle barrel maker asked by United States Special Operations Command to participate in a SOPMOD conference to create what would be theMark 14 Mod 0 rifle, with details that include a collapsible stock that was requested for the new rifle and with aluminium body with telescopic rails.

United States Navy SEALs were the first forces to be armed with the EBR in 2004, followed by the US Coast Guard. The United States Army is also being armed with the EBR, being created and updated by the Weapons Product Support Integration Directorate of the TACOM Life Cycle Management Command at the Keith L. Ware Test Facility in Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois. United States Marine Corps units were also considering the EBR, but wound up instead developing the M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle.

• Advertisement

Lead time would be less than 2 weeks if we get an order fairly soon, as we can throw it on a pallet which is being shipped to us next week.

Would ye want a deposit before you would order it ???

Would ye want a deposit before you would order it ???

30% Mate - €135 and we'd get her asap

**TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME**

what is meant by this

what is meant by this

If you own a shop and you want to make money, we are your guys.;)

If you thought it meant that you can come and trade in your AEG, then you were not entirely wrong... We can offer 3 ways you can move on your older stuff...
    1. We can offer you a discounted CASH amount.
    2. We can offer you a reasonable TRADE-IN Allowance.
    3. We can SELL it for you and then talk about something new.

30% Mate - €135 and we'd get her asap

I might get to ye today after work if i can ye open til' 6 aint ye.

Do you mind if i bring a gun to get chrono while im there.

I might get to ye today after work if i can ye open til' 6 aint ye.

Do you mind if i bring a gun to get chrono while im there.

No problem mate. We'll be here till 6, if not a little longer.

Myself (Michal), Charlie & Dawid would like to thank the IAA (especially Kevin & Richard) for below...:)
    qas_logo.png

The Irish Airsoft Association is very happy to welcome new affiliate, Quality Airsoft Supplies, located in Carlow. After visiting the shop with IAA Chair, Richard Smith, we presented Michal and Charlie with their certificate of affiliation and had a good look around the shop for any new toys.
    Quality Airsoft Supplies is a new venture in Carlow, but the boys have been around the scene for quite a while, doing performance upgrades, repairs, etc.
    While they have been doing a thriving small scale retail business, they have definitely taken things to the next level with their new retail shop. The place looks great, the guys know their stuff, and it has a little something for every level of airsofter. There is even a “pre loved “section for second hand gear.

Michal, Charlie, and Dawid have really done their best to make their business a great place for airsofters of any experience level to buy gear, get advice, or just hang out.

DSCF5512.JPG
    The IAA welcomes Quality Airsoft Supplies into the network of approved retailers and wishes them the best for 2010.

Kevin Weaver
    Public Relation Officer
    Irish Airsoft Association

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Congrats lads. Very well deserved.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

well done lads!
    loved the shop, ill be down when im rich again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭mgsguru

well done guys. :D i look forward to getting back down to you soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement