Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Adapter

• 29-05-2014 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

Myself and a few friends are heading camping this weekend in Galway (fingers crossed for the weather). I'm looking to pick up an ac car adapter on short notice for the trip for some music and electronics. Does anyone know where I can pick one up in a shop around Dublin (or Galway)? I know you can get them on ebay but I need one asap,

Thanks,
    Evan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Hi,

Myself and a few friends are heading camping this weekend in Galway (fingers crossed for the weather). I'm looking to pick up an ac car adapter on short notice for the trip for some music and electronics. Does anyone know where I can pick one up in a shop around Dublin (or Galway)? I know you can get them on ebay but I need one asap,

Thanks,
    Evan

I'd imagine someplace like Maplins or Halfords. Won't you need a specific one for each device you're trying to power though (unless they're all micro USB of course i.e, phones, tablets)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

For a car laptop adapter as said above maplin and halfords are your best bet now. But think about a car inverter I think that would be a better option it would not cost that much more and you can plug anything in to them just make sure to get a high watts output the higher the better. You can buy them in alot of hardwre stores as well as maplin and halfords.

Advertisement