Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jury's Montrose to Tallaght?

Options
  • 09-04-2007 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Hi. I

I've to be in Tallaght in the morning at 9:30am. I live beside the N11, close to UCD. I'll be driving. Normally, when I've to go anywhere with an M50 Exit, I just head straight for the motorway. But I've been stuck on traffic on it way too many times now, so I try to avoid it. What's the best route to take? I want to avoid the worst of the commuter traffic and I really can't be late.

Also, does anyone have a link for a good road-map of Dublin / Ireland? I wasn't too impressed with the AA website.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,243 ✭✭✭✭Victor

www.viamichelin.com

I would consider cutting through UCD (if the Clonskeagh gate is open) - Dundrum - Terenure - Templeogue - Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Cheers, yeah I was thinking of going that route but I'm not great on what comes after Dundrum! I cecked out that Michelin site; it seems to have the same problem that the other ones (eg. from the Sticky) seem to have, it rarely recognises my departure place, no matter what I put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Victor wrote:
    www.viamichelin.com

I would consider cutting through UCD (if the Clonskeagh gate is open) - Dundrum - Terenure - Templeogue - Tallaght.

I would suggest taking the N11 and then right onto the R112 at Foster Avenue and straight until the junction at Templeogue Village, then left onto the N81 and straight out to Tallaght.

Bear in mind on the return trip there is no right turn after Templeogue Village, so it is easier to turn left at Templeogue Bridge onto Cypress Grove Road, and then right at the first roundabout onto Templeville Road (on to the R112) and then continue straight on to the N11.

Advertisement