Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any special offers on tv's??

• 21-09-2004 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a cheap tv.. 21" plus but the make doesn't matter it's just for student accommodation for the year! Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

LIDL had a 21" about three weeks ago for €100-150. Keep a lookout as i'm sure they'll be back in a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Yes yes!I have ideas you could go to Argos,since they always have good prices on TV's and how about shopping online?Check out www.buy4now.ie & search for tv's their your bound to get cheap prices on that site.Lastly keep an eye out in Lidl & Aldi where sometimes they sell tv's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I think that the best thing I can find is in the power city website.. that's 149.99 for 21"... that's surely as good as it gets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Yes that is good.But,power city something tells me that their may be something dogey about buying there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Why do you say that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement