Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost and Found thread. **No Personal Contact Details **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭_Lady_

Brown springer spaniel type dog seen on footpath around Dunnes Stores in Athlone yesterday - running around up at the corner opposite Mary's Discount Stores! Was in car and couldn't get out to check for collar, but couldn't see one from afar anyway. Not sure If anyone is missing him, he looked well looked after hopefully he's since been found if he was lost...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bszissz

2 cats missing since 12/04/2012 from tramore clarinwood estate they are both neutered,females 2years old white,black and tan colour.Untitled-2%2520copy%2520-%2520Copy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 39 alison_q

Young male springer spaniel found in the Palmerstown / Ballyfermot area today. no collar or chip. Brown & White, un neutured. lovely dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Anyone missing their black and white cat?? She is young I think, maybe around 9 months or so. Very very friendly and affectionate, full of purrs!!

She's been hanging around for several weeks now and has adopted me. But I can't keep her as moving house next week so if anyone owns her please let me know or if anyone wants to adopt her I'd be delighted! :)

Photos are not great, she won't stay still long enough to take a good one!! :D

[IMG][/img]Cat002.jpg

[IMG][/img]Cat001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Edit: He has been found :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

GAAman post over in the Sligo forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Found today (Sunday May 6th) young brown and white female springer spaniel near the Pope's Cross.

No collar. Very thin but seems in good health. Can't check for a micro chip until Tuesday.

PM me if necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Anyone missing a white Westie in Cobh. Little guy was wandering around the Heritage Centre area in the town yesterday May 6th He was filthy and with matted coat. He had a blue/black thick collar on him. Hope someone can help him/her out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I posted this on the Kildare forum and was pointed in this direction - so here's hoping:

Long shot here but worth a try. Our 10 month old cat, Maud, went missing on Saturday in the Oakglade area of the Blessington Road, Naas. She is quite small even for her age, short black fur, collared with a bell, chipped and neutered. She is very nervous around people (adopted her as a stray) so as I said it's a long shot, but here's hoping. Thanks!

img20120218110928.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

He has been missing for 5 days now in Clonmel area near the old Army Barracks.
    He responds to the name Jay but is nervous around people.
    He is neutered and he is 2 years old.
    We have go around the area where we live looking for him and calling for him.
    Any help or information regarding him would be of great help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

Posting for a friend, only pic she had available.
    mybannerglitterb8fe24ca.gif
    He went missin on Tuesday (8th of May) from Dominics Place in Waterford City. He is 12 years old and is blind in one eye and he is wearing a blue collar.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

i was walking the dog around two o clock today in the phoenix park and a ranger asked if i had seen anyone looking for a black cocker as they had found one wandering alone anyone missing same contact park ranger

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Starstream

Missing tortoiseshell cat (black, brown and cream) 7 year old female, with a cream tip on tail.
    Missing from the Ocean Wave estate/ Whitestrand avenue area of Salthill in Galway since 10th May.
    Much loved pet. Reward Offered.
    10124_157770543566_608363566_2677442_7169758_n.jpg
    216647_10150271389998567_608363566_7481586_2890298_n.jpg
    4671622233a5674028756l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bluegirl.

I found a dog and her puppy in the GAA pitches of St. Anne's Park in Clontarf at about 6-6.30pm this evening.

Neither are microchipped and both have collars that don't have tags. The vet says the mother is a Jack Russel/Corgi mix, is about 6 years old, and that the puppy is about four months old.

We've asked several people on Mt. Prospect Drive if they recognise them, as when we went back to the park with the car the dogs had moved into the lane beside the pitches, but no one seems to recognise them.

If you have lost these dogs, or know someone who has, please contact Clontarf Garda Station and they'll put you on to me!

1hs5lg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭suzycat

Hi all,

Found a tabby cat in Northern Cross just off Malahide road.
    Unsure of sex!
    Not microchipped.

Very friendly kitty!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭breghall

HI,

My friends little puppy has gone missing since yesterday. Ketut lives just outside Carlow town , and I am not suggesting anything here but I know he can't jump 6ft walls and gates so someone knows something about it.

Please look at the attachment and keep an eye out for him. His owner is devestated and he was only from a litter of 2 and the other died not long after birth so the bitch is at a loss too.

ketut.JPG

many thanks.

Starstream wrote: »
    Missing tortoiseshell cat (black, brown and cream) 7 year old female, with a cream tip on tail.
    Missing from the Ocean Wave estate/ Whitestrand avenue area of Salthill in Galway since 10th May.
    Much loved pet. Reward Offered.
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/10124_157770543566_608363566_2677442_7169758_n.jpg
    http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216647_10150271389998567_608363566_7481586_2890298_n.jpg
    http://i3.bebo.com/035/1/large/2007/09/28/15/4671622233a5674028756l.jpg

Update:
    Jemmie has been found in the vets after being hit by a car and is recovering. She has lost an eye and broken her jaw but recognised the sound of my voice! Will be glad to get her home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Update:
    Jemmie has been found in the vets after being hit by a car and is recovering. She has lost an eye and broken her jaw but recognised the sound of my voice! Will be glad to get her home!

Hi, please give us an update when ya get jemmie home, hope it all works out for ye, give jemmie a hug and lots of loving from all on the pets boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭dealornodeal23

Update:

How is Jemmie? hope she is much improved

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

My Cat is missing from the Kinvara area on the navan road, Dublin 7.

He is missing since May the 5th, he is a house cat but got out by accident and ran before i could catch him. He has stints in his back leg and his tail was amputated three years ago so quite easy to recognise him, IF anyone has seen him please PM me.

He is neutered and micro chipped wasnt wearing a collar or anything

Momo 1.jpg

Momo 2.jpg

• Advertisement

Hi, please give us an update when ya get jemmie home, hope it all works out for ye, give jemmie a hug and lots of loving from all on the pets boards.
    How is Jemmie? hope she is much improved

Jemmie is doing ok. She's home with us now since last night and is relaxed in familiar surroundings. Still feeding her through a tube and her mouth is quite sore. Doesn't seem to be any sight yet in her other eye, but I'm putting in the drops; fingers crossed!
    Thanks so much for your concern x

Jemmie is doing ok. She's home with us now since last night and is relaxed in familiar surroundings. Still feeding her through a tube and her mouth is quite sore. Doesn't seem to be any sight yet in her other eye, but I'm putting in the drops; fingers crossed!
    Thanks so much for your concern x

Here's wishing Jemmie a speedy recovery and give her a kiss for me x

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AidanadiA

Hi all,

Our puppy sammy got out last night from St Finians In Lucan.

We're very worried about him. If anyone has seen him can you please contact me.

He's 7 months old, mainly white, very friendly. Cute as a button and will eat everything and anything you give him!

He's very loved and we really want to get him back!

AidanadiA wrote: »
    Hi all,

Our puppy sammy got out last night from St Finians In Lucan.

We're very worried about him. If anyone has seen him can you please contact me.

He's 7 months old, mainly white, very friendly. Cute as a button and will eat everything and anything you give him!

He's very loved and we really want to get him back!

he's so cute try posting his pics in Lostdogs.ie and Lostandfound.ie and local shops Good luck keep us posted

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭AidanadiA

Sammy's been found thankfully by a group of lovely people! he's home safe and sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Maureen_d

Benny_Cake wrote: »
    I posted this on the Kildare forum and was pointed in this direction - so here's hoping:

Long shot here but worth a try. Our 10 month old cat, Maud, went missing on Saturday in the Oakglade area of the Blessington Road, Naas. She is quite small even for her age, short black fur, collared with a bell, chipped and neutered. She is very nervous around people (adopted her as a stray) so as I said it's a long shot, but here's hoping. Thanks!

img20120218110928.jpg
    Hi Benny,
    I'm currently looking after a lost black cat similar to your one. I know this might be a long shot but I thought I'd check with you. The one I'm looking after insists on sleeping under the duvet cover which is unusual for a cat. She is also ver nervous around people. If you think this could be your cat, I can send you pictures via email or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Loosi_D

Found a cat in Walkinstown, Dublin. Tortoiseshell, mostly grey tabby, but she has a white belly and ginher around her face. She's about nine months to a year old. She seems to be in heat (or else she's very loud), so it's quite possible she's not spayed. She's very friendly and has barely left our garden since she first arrived here. We've asked the vet if anyone's been looking for a cat fitting her description, and put a poster up in our local Superquinn, but no-one's come forward yet.

http://i.imgur.com/JvzZU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Roger has been missing in the Glasnevin/Finglas area since last Thursday, he is neutered and very friendly. Please contact me if you see him, the whole family is very worried. Thanks.

063.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

blondie7 wrote: »
    My Cat is missing from the Kinvara area on the navan road, Dublin 7.

He is missing since May the 5th, he is a house cat but got out by accident and ran before i could catch him. He has stints in his back leg and his tail was amputated three years ago so quite easy to recognise him, IF anyone has seen him please PM me.

He is neutered and micro chipped wasnt wearing a collar or anything

Momo 1.jpg

Momo 2.jpg

Momo found safe and well thank god :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

This unfortunate lady was in my garden this morning and has since been taken to Ashton Pound, River Road, D15.
    Terrible to see such a lovely dog abandoned, she was badly malnourished, tired and scared.
    She behaved impeccably with me, with our cats and with the guy from the pound, so she's obviously been well trained.
    If you've lost her or fancy owning her, contact the pound as soon as possible.
    81C69FCDB8F942E5979D152B9CD5EBDC-0000333602-0002868213-00800L-0C8E4142A93642DFBEC6D061B5BABAAA.jpg
    948EED77B77C479A8B2E0FC56D110D85-0000333602-0002868211-00800L-402C35E8E9F5453E8CF9A4A1CFFBC6F4.jpg
    0908ABD258714EB6A83392374DDDBAB9-0000333602-0002868212-00800L-A9BAEF4D95B8443298F43F3F01351121.jpg

Advertisement