Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to find reception desk

• 22-06-2015 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Hi ya

Just wondering if anyone can give me directions for finding the main reception in Mary I - i'll be coming from the South Circular Rd entrance

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hi ya

Just wondering if anyone can give me directions for finding the main reception in Mary I - i'll be coming from the South Circular Rd entrance

Thanks

In the big front gates and to the left of the big old door/steps. There's an automatic door there, and you turn right inside for reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

ah ok

do you go up the steps ???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

ah ok

do you go up the steps ???

Nope. Follow the driveway on the left as you go in the front gate. You'll see the new entrance from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

great thanks

Advertisement