Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Why is Caoimhe with Decco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

ameliajane wrote: »
    Because he bought her a drink ! :D

Does Neasa ever look anything but hot?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He bought her drink and no one else wants her

Thanks. Caoimhe pouting would put anyone off.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He bought her drink and no one else wants her
    I would want her....only if she wore her nurse's outfit again!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

max life wrote: »
    I would want her....only if she wore her nurse's outfit again!!! :P

Is there anywhere online I can see that episode.. I need it for a research project I'm working on..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Mark. I want you. Badly.

The army was the icing. I dunno how many more cold showers I can take after I heard him utter joining the army!!!

:D:D:D

From looking at the soap spoiler on the Fair City website, Barry is seen taking a bus out of Carrigstown. He also takes Paul to where Sarah is buried. The plot thickens....

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

gadaffibishop.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I'm sick of Mark, constantly talking to the ground with his hands in his pockets.

Also the violence story line is a bit stupid as Mark is about as intimidating as a stick just left on the ground. He's scrawny and has needle arms, decco would have easily hammered him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭The Mary Clarke

Was Dolores really a hairdresser? Seriously who would let her near their hair? Her own hair is awful. I enjoy Fair City for the craic I am not in any way qualified to judge the acting but for me it passes half an hour.
    I also hope that Angel starts posting again as I always enjoyed her input.

I enjoy the input of Angel to the thread too. It is a pity she has decided not to post.
    Hopefully, that is a temporary situation. Hilarious picture. Gadafi is on the Fair City set. Let Sky News know quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

I enjoy the input of Angel to the thread too. It is a pity she has decided not to post.
    Hopefully, that is a temporary situation. Hilarious picture. Gadafi is on the Fair City set. Let Sky News know quickly.

Dont leave Barry near him

What is up with the looks between Mark and Denzo just get it on already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Wow. Im not a lesbian but I find Neasa very attractive:eek:

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Wow. Im not a lesbian but I find Neasa very attractive:eek:
    Hands Off !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Spoilers for next week are very interesting!

C-J wrote: »
    Spoilers for next week are very interesting!

Care to share please

Come on Angel we need our spoiler fix :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Go to digitalspy.co.uk and click on soaps they update spoilers every Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Sunday, September 4
    Niamh berates Paul for telling Barry to go on the run. She tells him that he was putting Barry before his own family and could have been in a lot of trouble. He tells her that he wants to get Barry a decent lawyer. But Niamh retorts that they are done with him.

In the garda interrogation room, Barry does his best to convince Deegan that Sarah's death was an accident. They tell a crying Barry that Rebecca will never be able to say goodbye to Sarah. Vivienne's children urge her to distance herself from Barry. They make her take Barry's ring off and Charlotte is especially adamant that she wants her mum to keep away from him. Ben refuses to return to school, and a frustrated Jo and Dermot decide not to let him go back until next Monday. They realise they have three days to get Ben excited about going to school in his uniform - with no bribes.

Barry slips up and leads Deegan to suspect that he didn't act alone. He pushes Barry to admit that he had an accomplice. He refuses to reveal who helped him and he is then charged with the murder of Sarah. Mark says goodbye to Suzanne and asks her to look after Damien. Dolores and Laura support an extremely upset Damien as he says goodbye to Mark. Paul does his best to convince Rachel that it's not her fault Sarah died. Robert hatches a plan to make Ben like school by telling him that all the great superheroes went to school and he has to do the same.

Decco realises that Denzo has something to do with Sarah's death and interrogates him. A distraught Rebecca barges into Vino's and begs a shocked Suzanne to help her identify her daughter's body. They go to the garda station and Rebecca breaks down when Suzanne identifies Sarah's belongings from the suitcase. She loses it and starts screaming for O'Hanlan's blood.

Denzo does his best to fulfil Barry's wish to support Vivienne but fears a backlash from Decco. Decco laughs when Denzo tells his mum he's going straight. Vivienne comes face to face with Rebecca, and when Rebecca learns that she is Barry's fiancée she attacks her.

Tuesday, September 6
    Finn is horrified to learn from Suzanne how long Sarah has been dead for. He reveals to Neasa and Wayne that The Station is in financial difficulty and now has a really bad reputation because of the Bishops. Neasa lets slip to Yvonne that the pub is struggling.

Bob confronts Vivienne over her knowledge of Sarah's killing. She denies any wrongdoing. Carol is forced by Louie to take things easy. Yvonne begins to suspect that Suzanne is pregnant. She eventually admits that this is true. At Monastery Avenue, Vivienne is shocked when she gets a visit from Detective Deegan. Denzo is overly protective when she is questioned. Decco realises that Denzo is hiding something. Paul is the next person who is questioned by Deegan, and he's very nervous when answering questions, but he still defends Barry to Bob.

Vivienne goes to see a hopeful Barry, but he is crushed when she returns the ring. He begs her forgiveness. She ends their relationship over the way he disposed of Sarah's body. Barry, who wants to protect Denzo, takes full responsibility. Finn admits to Neasa that he went to get a loan to help him during this difficult time and he was refused one.

Carol worries when Louie begins to feel sick and gets cramps, but he insists to Carol that she needs to relax. Paul visits Barry in jail and attempts to comfort him. Finn tries to boost The Station's appeal by doing a comedy night but it fails miserably. In The Hungry Pig, an upset and angry Bob opens a book of condolence for Sarah. Damien comforts Suzanne. When Denzo attempts to comfort Vivienne he realises that Vivienne would disown him if she knew he was involved in Sarah's burial.

Wednesday, September 7
    John Colton warns his colleague Det. Deegan that he cannot get personally involved. Rebecca asks to visit Sarah's house. Bob and Rebecca grow closer. Orla is forced to reveal she got counterfeit money from Barry. Finn tells Orla they need to go to the guards.

Louie's illness is so strange that Carol is forced to send him to bed as he is beginning to annoy her. Yvonne suggests to Suzanne that she needs to tell Damien she is pregnant. Niamh and Paul sign the book of condolences despite Bob trying to stop them. Bob taunts Vivienne. Finn calls to Deegan and tells him about Barry and the counterfeit money.

Deegan begins to suspect that Bob had something to do with Sarah's murder. Despite Barry's denials, he becomes even more suspicious. Yvonne offers a desperate Finn a business loan. Neasa becomes jealous of Finn and Yvonne's flirtation.

Bob comforts Rebecca as she reads the tributes to Sarah and he invites her to his house. Across from The Hungry Pig, Deegan's suspicions grow as he witnesses Bob's closeness to Rebecca. In Bob's house, they kiss, but she leaves before things go any further. Carol and Sash slag Louie for displaying signs of 'sympathetic pregnancy'.

Thursday, September 8
    Rachel insists that she, Paul and Niamh should attend Sarah's memorial. Sash and Carol continue to tease a poorly Louie. Vivienne insists to Decco and Denzo that they need to attend Sarah's memorial. Yvonne is impressed by Finn's management style. Neasa decides that she's going to invite Finn to dinner.

Deegan meets Bob at The Hungry Pig and his questioning begins to irritate Bob. At the memorial, people gather to remember Sarah and celebrate her life. Carol is annoyed when she has to take a 'sick' Louie home. Rebecca blames herself for Sarah's death. A guilty Denzo almost admits his involvement in her death, but Decco steps in in time to stop him from saying anything stupid.

Bob admits they all failed Sarah. Denzo admits to a shocked Decco that he buried Sarah's body. Det. Deegan takes Bob aside and questions him about Sarah's death. Later, he tells John Colton that he is convinced Bob is somehow involved in her death. In McCoy's pub, Damien and Suzanne bond over the happy memories of Sarah.

Neasa tries to tell Finn that she likes him, but he backs away from her saying he can't do this, and leaves her alone. She chases him and he tells her that he's not ready for a relationship. She then tells him to leave her alone.

Decco tells Denzo that he can't go to prison for what he did. Rebecca and Bob go back to his house and they get intimate. Unknown to him, Decco is planning to frame him.

And No, I don't work for RTÉ, nor am I a member of the cast etc etc etc.......:pac:

• Advertisement

Sunday 04/09
    Niamh berates Paul for telling Barry to go on the run. She tells him that he was putting Barry before his own family and could have been in a lot of trouble. He tells her that he wants to get Barry a decent lawyer. But Niamh retorts that they are done with him.
    In the garda interrogation room, Barry does his best to convince Deegan that Sarah's death was an accident. They tell a crying Barry that Rebecca will never be able to say goodbye to Sarah. Vivienne's children urge her to distance herself from Barry. They make her take Barry's ring off and Charlotte is especially adamant that she wants her mum to keep away from him. Ben refuses to return to school, and a frustrated Jo and Dermot decide not to let him go back until next Monday. They realise they have three days to get Ben excited about going to school in his uniform - with no bribes.
    Barry slips up and leads Deegan to suspect that he didn't act alone. He pushes Barry to admit that he had an accomplice. He refuses to reveal who helped him and he is then charged with the murder of Sarah. Mark says goodbye to Suzanne and asks her to look after Damien. Dolores and Laura support an extremely upset Damien as he says goodbye to Mark. Paul does his best to convince Rachel that it's not her fault Sarah died. Robert hatches a plan to make Ben like school by telling him that all the great superheroes went to school and he has to do the same.
    Decco realises that Denzo has something to do with Sarah's death and interrogates him. A distraught Rebecca barges into Vino's and begs a shocked Suzanne to help her identify her daughter's body. They go to the garda station and Rebecca breaks down when Suzanne identifies Sarah's belongings from the suitcase. She loses it and starts screaming for O'Hanlan's blood.
    Denzo does his best to fulfil Barry's wish to support Vivienne but fears a backlash from Decco. Decco laughs when Denzo tells his mum he's going straight. Vivienne comes face to face with Rebecca, and when Rebecca learns that she is Barry's fiancée she attacks her.

Tuesday 06/09
    Finn is horrified to learn from Suzanne how long Sarah has been dead for. He reveals to Neasa and Wayne that The Station is in financial difficulty and now has a really bad reputation because of the Bishops. Neasa lets slip to Yvonne that the pub is struggling.
    Bob confronts Vivienne over her knowledge of Sarah's killing. She denies any wrongdoing. Carol is forced by Louie to take things easy. Yvonne begins to suspect that Suzanne is pregnant. She eventually admits that this is true. At Monastery Avenue, Vivienne is shocked when she gets a visit from Detective Deegan. Denzo is overly protective when she is questioned. Decco realises that Denzo is hiding something. Paul is the next person who is questioned by Deegan, and he's very nervous when answering questions, but he still defends Barry to Bob.
    Vivienne goes to see a hopeful Barry, but he is crushed when she returns the ring. He begs her forgiveness. She ends their relationship over the way he disposed of Sarah's body. Barry, who wants to protect Denzo, takes full responsibility. Finn admits to Neasa that he went to get a loan to help him during this difficult time and he was refused one.
    Carol worries when Louie begins to feel sick and gets cramps, but he insists to Carol that she needs to relax. Paul visits Barry in jail and attempts to comfort him. Finn tries to boost The Station's appeal by doing a comedy night but it fails miserably. In The Hungry Pig, an upset and angry Bob opens a book of condolence for Sarah. Damien comforts Suzanne. When Denzo attempts to comfort Vivienne he realises that Vivienne would disown him if she knew he was involved in Sarah's burial.

Wednesday 07/09
    John Colton warns his colleague Det. Deegan that he cannot get personally involved. Rebecca asks to visit Sarah's house. Bob and Rebecca grow closer. Orla is forced to reveal she got counterfeit money from Barry. Finn tells Orla they need to go to the guards.
    Louie's illness is so strange that Carol is forced to send him to bed as he is beginning to annoy her. Yvonne suggests to Suzanne that she needs to tell Damien she is pregnant. Niamh and Paul sign the book of condolences despite Bob trying to stop them. Bob taunts Vivienne. Finn calls to Deegan and tells him about Barry and the counterfeit money.
    Deegan begins to suspect that Bob had something to do with Sarah's murder. Despite Barry's denials, he becomes even more suspicious. Yvonne offers a desperate Finn a business loan. Neasa becomes jealous of Finn and Yvonne's flirtation.
    Bob comforts Rebecca as she reads the tributes to Sarah and he invites her to his house. Across from The Hungry Pig, Deegan's suspicions grow as he witnesses Bob's closeness to Rebecca. In Bob's house, they kiss, but she leaves before things go any further. Carol and Sash slag Louie for displaying signs of 'sympathetic pregnancy'.

Thursday 08/09
    Rachel insists that she, Paul and Niamh should attend Sarah's memorial. Sash and Carol continue to tease a poorly Louie. Vivienne insists to Decco and Denzo that they need to attend Sarah's memorial. Yvonne is impressed by Finn's management style. Neasa decides that she's going to invite Finn to dinner.
    Deegan meets Bob at The Hungry Pig and his questioning begins to irritate Bob. At the memorial, people gather to remember Sarah and celebrate her life. Carol is annoyed when she has to take a 'sick' Louie home. Rebecca blames herself for Sarah's death. A guilty Denzo almost admits his involvement in her death, but Decco steps in in time to stop him from saying anything stupid.
    Bob admits they all failed Sarah. Denzo admits to a shocked Decco that he buried Sarah's body. Det. Deegan takes Bob aside and questions him about Sarah's death. Later, he tells John Colton that he is convinced Bob is somehow involved in her death. In McCoy's pub, Damien and Suzanne bond over the happy memories of Sarah.
    Neasa tries to tell Finn that she likes him, but he backs away from her saying he can't do this, and leaves her alone. She chases him and he tells her that he's not ready for a relationship. She then tells him to leave her alone.
    Decco tells Denzo that he can't go to prison for what he did. Rebecca and Bob go back to his house and they get intimate. Unknown to him, Decco is planning to frame him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

JP Liz V1, you clearly work for RTÉ etc etc yada yada.......:pac:

P.S. Great minds and all that :cool:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    JP Liz V1, you clearly work for RTÉ etc etc yada yada.......:pac:

P.S. Great minds and all that :cool:

I work for Digital Spy copy and paster :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i'm not surprised that angel does not want to post anymore.
    she does what everyone else on this thread does; express their opinion. yet she gets berated because she sometimes has a different perspective than others?

whats with the obsession with her? if you THINK she has anything to do with fair city, then it looks like a big case of jealousy to me...

i dunno why people feel the need to annoy someone so much to the point they stop posting to avoid drama.

i have personal experience of this kind of crap from other irish forums and it sickens me to be honest. people have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors. these type of people are ones that wouldn't say BOO to ya in real life.

how about think before ya post??? everyone has feelings you know. we're real people behind these computers.

now, back to fair city :cool:

i'm not surprised that angel does not want to post anymore.
    she does what everyone else on this thread does; express their opinion. yet she gets berated because she sometimes has a different perspective than others?

whats with the obsession with her? if you THINK she has anything to do with fair city, then it looks like a big case of jealousy to me...

i dunno why people feel the need to annoy someone so much to the point they stop posting to avoid drama.

i have personal experience of this kind of crap from other irish forums and it sickens me to be honest. people have nothing better to do than be keyboard warriors. these type of people are ones that wouldn't say BOO to ya in real life.

how about think before ya post??? everyone has feelings you know. we're real people behind these computers.
    Well said. I agree with everything in this post. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without people ataacking them. Its a free world folks !!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭optogirl

max life wrote: »
    Well said. I agree with everything in this post. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions without people ataacking them. Its a free world folks !!:D

I think this was the point - I am sorry that anyone feels they can't post but a lot of people get shat on in here if they say anything negative about FC. Having said that, Angel should come back as she was a mainstay of the FC thread & is obviously a true fan. Perhaps however, we ALL need to be aware that EVERYBODY's opinion is valid, not just those who adore all things FC

Does Bob still live in Hannah's old house?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

"If you call a shrink in,people will call him crazy Barry" :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"If you call a shrink in,people will call him crazy Barry" :)

Well they call him "Slappy O'Hanlon" as it is.. I think I'd rather Crazy Barry...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement