Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best compliment you have ever received?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I was told I have eyes 'Like chocolate. Dark and sweet'.

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Giselle wrote: »
    I was told I have eyes 'Like chocolate. Dark and sweet'.

:)
    Dark chocolate might give ya the runs if you have too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    pm sent hehe ;):D
    Pottler wrote: »
    JockeyBoards thread cant hold a candle to Candygals endowments. Everyone knows that. Epic they are.

ok i will have to post pics....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Dark chocolate might give ya the runs if you have too much.

Mock all you like, it made me happy and you're not ruining it for me. :(

At least he didn't say they were the colour of the runs...

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mikeystipey

So boardsies, just wondering what is the best compliment you have gotten?
    Does it count if you think the person 'may' have been lying???
    Mine was from a beautician. I had had a, erm, lets say, 'extremly intimate' treatment done which involved her being very close to places people arent usually. The next day i returned to the same girl where i had a spray tan which i was completly naked.
    This girl had literaly seen me all over (and practically inside out) head to toe and front to back.....
    When i was paying we were chatting away and i said something bout one of the kids and she said 'what, do you have kids??? Didn't think anyone would go near you.'
    I have three and always thought i looked like a haggard awl one but had a little spring in my step walking out:)
    oh, and no need for pics etc etc. Dont be predictable now....

FYP;)

• Advertisement

(.)(.)

FYP;)

/cries myself to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

A friend of mine was called a fine heifer of a woman once.

Needless to say, we're still laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mikeystipey

/cries myself to sleep

No wait I wasn't finished 'what, do you have kids??? Didn't think anyone would go near you. For fear of being rejected by such a beautiful woman like' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Mikey, Jockeyboard is not called Jockeyboard for nothing - very fussy who they board, them Jockeys. Good ride, or no go pal.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

A teenager I'd taught English to for about a week told me I was the best teacher he'd ever had. I couldn't put too much stock in it due to the short length of time we'd had, but it was still lovely to hear, and he was a pretty cool, very smart kid too.
    I also got a postcard from the female half of a group of Italian teenagers I'd taught for a couple of weeks (the group was a mixed one, but the postcard was just from the girls) thanking me for teaching them and saying they missed me.
    I'd been paired with a female teacher who didn't get a postcard (except for the one addressed to both of us from the whole group) so that made it a little sweeter :). And slightly creepy! Just slightly though...:p

I've had a few disinterested parties comment favourably on my eyes.
    An ex also once told me she wished she had my eyelashes. She insisted it was a compliment, but I was never truly convinced.

Also, someone here once quoted one of my posts and said "+1." It brought a lump to my throat...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Junior Jacon Jeese Jurger

Your have a class face

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

"You rocked my world"
    Im still convinced theyre lying -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

(.)(.)

(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)
    Triads are watching your tits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

...that I don't look Irish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

That I could make someone cum just by talking, I still try to imagine that working someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

So boardsies, just wondering what is the best compliment you have gotten?
    Does it count if you think the person 'may' have been lying???
    Mine was from a beautician. I had had a, erm, lets say, 'extremly intimate' treatment done which involved her being very close to places people arent usually. The next day i returned to the same girl where i had a spray tan which i was completly naked.
    This girl had literaly seen me all over (and practically inside out) head to toe and front to back.....
    When i was paying we were chatting away and i said something bout one of the kids and she said 'what, do you have kids???'
    I have three and always thought i looked like a haggard awl one but had a little spring in my step walking out:)
    oh, and no need for pics etc etc. Dont be predictable now....

The greatest compliment you ever had was that your vagina didn't look like as loose as a stuffed chicken's arse? I'd be asking for my money back OP.

Babybuff wrote: »
    That I could make someone cum just by talking, I still try to imagine that working someday.

I can do that.

"Hey you! Come here for a second!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

"You make me happier than ever thought I could be" :)

Also" Best sex/oral/boobs ever". Pride!

I can do that.

"Hey you! Come here for a second!" :pac:
    took me a while to figure out what they were on about tbf, I thought they meant to physically talk into/at particular body parts or something I was drunk though so maybe that was it

• Advertisement

Babybuff wrote: »
    took me a while to figure out what they were on about tbf, I thought they meant to physically talk into/at particular body parts or something I was drunk though so maybe that was it

That might work actually, depending on the body part and how many "L" words you used!

yep, that's where my filthy mind was (is) at anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

My greatest compliments: "you have lovely big eyes" what, so you're saying I look fat?? :mad:

:pac:

"Mmm...you're very talented, can you do that again?" :cool:

Ok, fer srs-compliments on my big blue eyes, ma boobs, and my talents at fiber arts.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I've been told I was a "well reared young fella" by a lovely old lady before.

More of a compliment to my mam I suppose...

A friend of mine was called a fine heifer of a woman once.

Needless to say, we're still laughing.

ouch...

Greentopia wrote: »
    The greatest compliment you ever had was that your vagina didn't look like as loose as a stuffed chicken's arse? I'd be asking for my money back OP.

euww! no! i ment she had seen me completly naked and not just for a second.

also surley a stuffed chickens arse is stuffed full and tight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Awww did I miss the boobs? :(

I can't think of a best compliment. Never been great at taking them

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

annascott wrote: »
    ...that I don't look Irish...

Ive gotten that a few times,never fails to put a spring in my step:D

I was told a few years back by woman i was seeing(in eh...somewhat dodgy circumstances)that i made her feel 16 again(i was early 20s,she was late 20s at the time)that always stuck with me:o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Arrested a woman for redacted, and she was in the back of the car giving it loads of "ohhh... yes.... handcuffs.... ohhhhhhh.... yes...... trapped..... can't move..... powerless.... yes" and all the while slowly squirming around with her head moving doing the same thing.

The upper arms and shoulders were slowly moving around as far as the cuffs would allow, and all the while she's happily moaning and then the hips started to gyrate.

Apparently I had put the handcuffs on "just right"... and was left to disinfect the back seat of the car on the spot where she really enjoyed it.

How do you write that one in the notebook?!

• Advertisement

Awww did I miss the boobs? :(

scroll back and check out the photo i posted of them!

Advertisement