Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Cooking Club Week 41: Simple Lemon Drizzle Cake

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I made this last night for our weekly department meeting today and it was demolished in minutes.

Thanks for the recipe!

Made this again during the week, such a great recipe

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I made this last night! With poppy seeds. It's perfect :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Noticed quite a few lemon trees in people's gardens in Spain. Couldn't help but think of this recipe. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Gorgeous recipe - very easy and great results. Thank you!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

How many people will be making this after watching drizzle cakes on GBBO?!? I know I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Definite winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

New oven installed, can't wait to finally try this, my last oven only had a "burn everything in 2 minutes" setting!

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

This got made in our house at the weekend but in cupcake form, so easy and tasty! And a welcome break from all the chocolate that was floating around!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,173 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Must make this again soon. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Made this today. Scrumptious.

Advertisement