Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keyboard Lessons

• 25-07-2011 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone know where i can get keyboard lessons in Galway - Ballinasloe / Athlone area for a complete beginner. Thanks for reading this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SusieQ89

Hi,
    I live about ten mins outside of Ballinasloe and give piano lessons. What kinda stuff are you hoping to learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jeekers

Hi Susie, I dont own a keyboard but always wanted to play it. Have a birthday bash coming up and want to surprise them all by playing the keyboards. Something modern. If you PM me with your number i wil give you a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kriss

Hi Susie, Do you still give piano lessons? I'm looking to start learning.... PM me your details and I'll give you a call

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement