Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl"

• 25-01-2008 9:22am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

This in the Sun today so not sure exactly how accurate it is :rolleyes:, the story is he went on a bender with his mates, got absolutely rat ar_sed and brought this blonde 22 y/o hair dresser back to a mates flat and slept with her.. She reckons he threw up half way through sex and begged her not to tell anyone :rolleyes:.. Ok Ashley.. Sure ;)... and she also said his manhood is "not that big" Anyone have any more info, Sky showbiz don't seem to be running anything on it... Poor Cheryl if it is true.. :( Tha Basstid!! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Who would have thought a charming young man like cashley would be capable of such a thing.

He's a chavtastic glorified scum bag. innit.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well there is that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pascal14

I think now would be a good time to make a move on Cheyrl. You know, help her through this rough patch.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She'll probably seek advice from her buddy Victoria Beckham who'll convince her to stay with him so she won't look like such a plank for staying with becks after he jaunted Rebecca Loose :rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Wait a minute..... this couldn't have happened, he's gay sure :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

LOL. The Sun? Gotta be true sure. Why do ye believe all this crap?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Anything that causes trouble for Cashley pleases me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pascal14

You'll be pleased when I'm tapping his burd then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

good enough for the loud mouth cow!!!she treated him like sh*t anyway!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Did ya see the picture of the one though, she's absolutely rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I would have cheated on her too with a homless granny - just to get the taste of "bitch" out of my mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

He could've found someone better looking to cheat with! I mean Cheryl is gorgeous, that hairdresser looks like any other common slapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

SW81 wrote: »
    He could've found someone better looking to cheat with! I mean Cheryl is gorgeous, that hairdresser looks like any other common slapper.

He puked in the car on the way to the apartment and puked in the middle of sex and she kept going-all the hallmarks of a classy babe.
    If he wasn't famous she wouldn't have had anything to do with him. I do wonder that if he was so drunk that he was puking then was he really able to perform?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Crea wrote: »
    I do wonder that if he was so drunk that he was puking then was he really able to perform?
    The Sunday Tribune had a quote from Cheryl Cole in their Quotes of the Week section today in which she said that she knows Ashley 'intimately' and that when he's had drink, he can't perform so that's how she knows that the girl is lying.

Way to stand by your man there Cheryl: he's either a lying cheater or else useless when he's had a few drinks in him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Wait a smuddering second, I always thought footballers weren't allowed to drink during the season?

FunkZ wrote: »
    Wait a smuddering second, I always thought footballers weren't allowed to drink during the season?
    Maybe Cole adheres to the Jack 'Go get yourselves a Burdocks and relax the night before a big game' Charlton school of thinking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/news/article/1157150509411?packedargs=aid%3D1157150509411%26suffix%3DArticleController

Cheryl Cole takes back cheating hubby Ashley by Kirsty Ross. Monday, 04 February 2008 Ashley Cole will be welcomed back into the arms of his forgiving wife Cheryl despite claims he cheated on her with a string of women.

The broken-hearted Girls Aloud singer – who fled last week to Spain to ponder the shattering tales of infidelity alone – has reportedly decided to give the marriage "one more try".

The 24-year-old stunner wed the England footballer 18 months ago and according to friends was adamant on taking the vowels for better or worse despite advice to dump him.
    A pal reportedly said: "Cheryl's not the kind of person to take marriage vows and then not follow them.

"So she's decided to put everything she has into saving her marriage because she made a lifetime commitment she doesn't want to break."

The star is expected to fly back to Britain this week to confront her hubby - who earns £90,000 a week - who swamped her with messages begging for her forgiveness.

According to reports, Cheryl came to the decision to forgive her man after receiving words of wisdom from fellow WAG Victoria Beckham, 33, whose marriage has survived with footballer David, 32.

Posh Spice told her: "Get your hair done, put on some make-up, treat yourself to a posh frock, then brave the world."

During the ordeal, the heartbroken beauty apparantly received text messages of support from her fellow band mates Nicola Roberts, 22, Kimberley Walsh, 26, Nadine Coyle, 22 and Sarah Harding, 26.

Others urged her to dump the love rat.

The source added: "A couple of the girls are not convinced that staying with Ashley is the right move, and they've told her that in no uncertain terms."

lizann wrote: »
    http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/news/article/1157150509411?packedargs=aid%3D1157150509411%26suffix%3DArticleController

Posh Spice told her: "Get your hair done, put on some make-up, treat yourself to a posh frock, then brave the world."
    ."
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Cheryl is too good for CAshley Cole

She should dump his ass and kick him to the curb

Once a cheater always a cheater

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

So do you's think that Cheryl should leave Ashley after his cheating, apparantly it has happened before.
    My own opinion is yes, I think she should get rid of him... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I think she should, he disrespected her majorly.
    I'm not so sure it'll happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Ashley's such a gobs**** it's typical football star behavior "oh Im famous so i hafta sleep with these girls" she better get rid of him, otherwise she's just setting herself up for more dissappointment, embarrasement and heart break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

They're made for each other, she's stupid enough to marry him in the first place, he sleeps around, she sells her story to the tabloids talks about his inability to perform sexually when he's had a few beers in an attempt to imasculate him.

I've no sympathy for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

When did she say this? I think I've read about the inablilty to have sex when locked alright .. couldn't tell you for sure! Haha, sometimes I'm glad I'm not a celebrity ... the average marriage span is about 5 months, so they did good to last as long as they did!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a89032/cheryl-cole-smashes-up-her-mobile-phone.html

Cheryl Cole smashes up her mobile phone

Sunday, February 10 2008, 10:52 GMT
    By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Cheryl Cole has smashed up her mobile phone to prevent cheating husband Ashley from contacting her.

Following allegations that Ashley was unfaithful, Cheryl decided to shut herself off from the world by spending all of her time in a rented North London apartment. Only her mother Joan and Girls Aloud bandmates were allowed to visit.

"She fled to the apartment two weeks ago after realising the extent of Ashley's cheating," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "She did not leave the building once and wouldn't answer the door to anyone except her mum and her bandmates.

"She got herself in such a state she smashed up her mobile phone so no-one could get hold of her. She did not want to speak to Ashley and was getting sick of people calling with their advice. The flat has been in darkness most of the time and she didn't even want the TV on in case Ashley came on."

Cheryl has since jetted off for a holiday in Thailand with her fellow Girls Aloud stars Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh, as she considers the future of her marriage.

"She knows that walking out on Ashley will be the making of her. She will get a huge divorce payout and can walk tall for standing up to a footballer," an insider explained. "But she does love him - and you can't ignore emotions."

Threads merged.

Lizann if you copy and paste one more thing from a website and plonk it here with no explanation then you'll be banned from this forum. This is a warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Yes lizann you made your vowels to not do that anymore...

• Advertisement

I have to be carfull what i say here , but have we all forgotton the news paper stories that surfaced a few years back of 2 premiership footballers that were gay ? Lawyers stepped in and stop newspapers from printing the pictures and telling the story ? ?

Advertisement