Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Can you at least direct me to the page number? Theres 20 odd pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

its just an online review show that parodies tallafornia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Thanks Eden, much more helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

WTF is "swipe"?

read the earlier posts?
    If you search on YouTube"tallafornia swipe " ul find it. Very entertaining. Two dj's from iradio , Chris green is one of them present the show. Very witty, you will enjoy it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Can you at least direct me to the page number? Theres 20 odd pages

that's what a thread is for, to read...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

He probably hung himself.
    Imagine the whole country seeing your daughter act like that.
    what makes it worse is that it seems Fair City are doing a piss poor imitation of her as one of the scumbags new bedbuddy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

WTF is "swipe"?
    Considering it was on the page you posted twice you shouldn't be getting snotty with anyone over your inability to look through the page properly!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

He probably hung himself.
    Imagine the whole country seeing your daughter act like that.

Philly is just as bad, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I didn't have a clue about the Tallafornia Swipe until I read it on here. Just watched all 7 episodes and I've got a pain in my side and tears streaming out of my eyes from the laughing. Absolutely hilarious, top notch stuff, the last 2 episodes in particular were some of the funniest stuff I've seen in ages.

Has anyone been following these on Twitter? Dave, Corminator and Nikita seem really nice. Philly is still a twat. Has to be said, most of them come across better than their JS GS counterparts.
    Nikita and Cormac are only two real memorable ones though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Over all I thought as the season stands Phil and Kelly really showed themselves up.

Ireland is a small country dublin is smaller again, how they can walk the streets in peace after it airing is beyond me, and poor Philly will never score again as his stinky attitude towards women was aired for all to see, so if he does get a girl in future she either didn't see the show and know who he is or she's just plain stupid and doesn't care :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Has anyone been following these on Twitter? Dave, Corminator and Nikita seem really nice. Philly is still a twat. Has to be said, most of them come across better than their JS GS counterparts.
    Nikita and Cormac are only two real memorable ones though.

Yeah, Corminator actually comes across as a sound lad alright - being able to laugh at yourself wins a lot of friends I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Only seen the hilarious swipe videos on Youtube but going solely on that, Cormac and the blonde girl seem like the only sound people on it. The rest of them are vile especially that nikita. It was good of her to put her vagina on show for the irish public.

Gawk...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Packet on Cormac

Am i alone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Toothpaste89

Can't watch anymore nikita is vile :eek:

Lookn at it with the mother and cringing from behind the cushion!

i feel sorry for her. Nikita, shes lost really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

eternal wrote: »

More like lost her knickers.

Kellys a jke trying to make her tiny tits bigger.

• Advertisement

Phil is beyond low. That english guy was lovely

Nikita's tweet earlier 'Tallafornia tonight. Some cringeworthy stuff' Understatement of the year.

Yeah Natalie annoys me, she could be alright looking if she wore classier clothes and stopped talking like a mongo, can't understand her.

I really wish the blondey one would stop wearing belly tops!! There's nothing wrong with her figure but they do not suit her shape what so ever! She does seem like the soundest of the girls. A little bit more cop on than the other two!
    The poor nikita one is very young for her age!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

That poor nikkita has it bad for phil...he aint even good looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Watched it for the first time tonight. Jaysis. That's all I can say. Is it like that every week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

can't wait to see what swipe do with the cormac fall haha, gonna be epic

booboo88 wrote: »
    That poor nikkita has it bad for phil...he aint even good looking
    To be fair hes grand looking but his personality needs work. Unless hes doing it for the camera but i dont think he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

To be fair hes grand looking but his personality needs work. Unless hes doing it for the camera but i dont think he is

He wouldn't be my cup of tea, although that might have something to do with his spiteful user personality. wat a d!ck!

booboo88 wrote: »

He wouldn't be my cup of tea, although that might have something to do with his spiteful user personality. wat a d!ck!
    Being surrounded by buff men isnt helping his attributes haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I actually could not believe her lap dance last night!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement