Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

chilean miner on twitter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

tinner777 wrote: »

Manic Miner logo ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Being underground is the best thing that ever happened to them.

Sounds harsh but think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Ha ha, quality find!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

Bog rolls are larger than their supply tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Sergio’s telling of The Shawshank Redemption was hugely inspirational. Ramon has requested a small rock hammer and a poster of Cher 5:01 AM Sep 7th via Twuffer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Sergio cannot be relied on in trust-building exercises involving falling and catching. Juan is inconsolable

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Thanks a million for this, LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Read it as - Chilean miner on sh1tter.

Thought to myself, if they got a 'bog' down, then why not get a miner up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Dante

Really hope my SAAB hasn't been clamped. I only put four hours on it in the car park.

Haha, that's my personal favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Funny:

Awoke from a terrible dream in which i worked in the advertising industry. Phew! Such a relief to be back in the real world.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

''We have set a free standing door in the middle of the room for people to storm through and slam, should they wish to convey anger''

:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm thinking of joining twitter just to follow these guys... legends...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Disaster! I've left my phone charger down the mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

My favourites.....:D
    Ramon is trying to organise a potholing holiday to celebrate our release. No takers so far...
    6:02 AM Oct 14th via Twuffer

Great now we've got some sort of massive hole in the ceiling. That is the LAST thing we need
    7:40 AM Oct 12th via web

Ernesto has developed Stockholm syndrome and has fallen in love with the mine
    1,286,539,314,000.00 via Twuffer

The fake nights are drawing in
    7:01 PM Oct 1st via Twuffer

Advertisement