Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Considine's Bread

Options
  • 25-06-2015 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭

Hi there anybody know where ì can get considines bread in limerick city ? We got some spelt and brown loaves when we went to Kilkee for a trip.It was really nice , yummy would love not to have to travel so far for it! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

dcmm wrote: »
    Hi there anybody know where ì can get considines bread in limerick city ? We got some spelt and brown loaves when we went to Kilkee for a trip.It was really nice , yummy would love not to have to travel so far for it! Thanks.

I think the furthest it goes is Ennis but I might be wrong. Maybe ask them on their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Considines-Bakery/253066624774351?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Considines bread is incredible. Been eating it most days since Conor from Suas put me onto it about 6 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭golfball37

Nothing else has come into our house since I discovered it myself about 18 months ago. One of each every three days we go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

I'm just trying their seaweed bread, I presume it's similar to Welsh lava bread! Although tasting a little unusual, it's still got the familiar Considine's flavour!

Advertisement